Web Coverage NEEDED!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Coverage NEEDED!!!!

How long are we going to have to wait for this to be done at all open tests and practices? Coverage of the Indy 500 last year was so phenominal. Every minute they were off the air at ESPN2 it was on Windows media player.

THIS SERVICE NEEDS IMPLEMENTATION ASAP! AT ALL THE IRL STOPS!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    "I was riding on the Mayflower when I thought I spotted some land" ~Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

A rampart is a bulwark!

But think of the impact it would have on the economy!!!

How many of us would accomplish nothing on days like these?

Comment

You have no idea how much it costs to do what they do, during May.

It would be more practical for them to setup an audio feed of some sorts, even if it was the track PA.
      http://motorsportsblog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mnkywrch:
        <STRONG>You have no idea how much it costs to do what they do, during May.

It would be more practical for them to setup an audio feed of some sorts, even if it was the track PA.</STRONG>
        While not cheep it is pennys on the dollar compared to putting it on TV. And considering the number of hits on Wednesday more and more people are feeling the need.
        By the time you finish reading this you realize that you have wasted 5 seconds of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by n-turbo:
          <STRONG>

While not cheep it is pennys on the dollar compared to putting it on TV. And considering the number of hits on Wednesday more and more people are feeling the need.
          </STRONG>
          Hit statistics mean nothing.

That little T&S page, refreshing constantly, jacks them up.

Comment

Originally posted by mnkywrch:
            <STRONG>

Hit statistics mean nothing.

</STRONG>
            Not true you count every singel one of them when doing cost justifications.

They could sell real commercial time on it to recoupe some of the cost and do some public service spots for say "Brians Wish" and right off the rest.
            By the time you finish reading this you realize that you have wasted 5 seconds of your life.

Comment

You can't make chicken feed in Internet advertising these days.

Comment

Post this in the advisory board forum and try emailing the webmaster at indyracing.com . I have emailed the webmaster in the past and gotten a real reply.
                "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
                - RUSH, Freewill, Permanent Waves (1980)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X