Marco racing at LVGP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco racing at LVGP

What does Marco Andretti do on a Monday night? He races at Lehigh Valley Grand Prix. I walked in and saw him standing at the counter and thought, "That's not him is it?" But it was. I was going to wish him good luck at Homestead but obviously waited to long as he left after a few races. I wasn't sure if he wanted to be bothered so that was my main reason for not approaching him. That and I didn't know how many people knew who he was and didn't want him being bugged or anything. After all he was there just like me to have fun. Now I am very sore after 13 races. Mondays they have a special where you can race as many times as you want for $50. Anyway I thought some of you might find this interesting.
    Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Sounds like you had a great time, Stickman!
    -Katie

Comment

So...did you pass him?

Or stick him in the wall?
      http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Nah he was quicker than me and I was only in one race with him. But he did have some kid with him that was as quick as him. BTW his track name? Dan Weldon.

And yes Pedaltothefloor I had a great time.
        Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

that would be very freekin cool

would love to have one of those things around here
          "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

I ran there about a month ago. What were the lap times? Pretty cool place. I had fun.
            And don't forget the heat!

Comment

The Andretti family owns a similar facility in north Atlanta. It's darn pretty fun and the karts are quick.
              "In America, the winner goes to Victory Lane. And everybody else goes to the garage and should soak their tears in their beer and figure out how to be faster next week," Gossage said. "What's next? Certificates of participation for everybody?"

Comment

Originally posted by Openracer
                I ran there about a month ago. What were the lap times? Pretty cool place. I had fun.
                I am averaging 33's but got my first two 32's tonight.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X