How to find a Helio t-shirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to find a Helio t-shirt?

The wife wants a Helio t-shirt but I can't find one on the IndyCar website shopping section. I went to the Team Penske website but can't find one for sale. Then I went to Helio's personal website. There are t-shirts for sale but the prices are in Brazilian currency.

So, I'm open to suggestions on how to locate a Helio t-shirt for sale?

www.dancingwiththestars.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by vegasduo
      The wife wants a Helio t-shirt but I can't find one on the IndyCar website shopping section. I went to the Team Penske website but can't find one for sale. Then I went to Helio's personal website. There are t-shirts for sale but the prices are in Brazilian currency.

So, I'm open to suggestions on how to locate a Helio t-shirt for sale?

When he was on DWTS, CARA charities was selling the "Vote for Helio" shirts spun off from Napoleon Dynamite. If they have any left, I bet you can get them cheap. I want to say they were like $10. I bought one just for race day and it is patiently hanging in my closet.

Comment

I do not know if you are planning to go to any of the races but Penske usually has a trailer at the track with Helio merchandise.

Comment

Have you checked the gift shopt at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/HELIO-CASTROVENE...QQcmdZViewItem
            "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
            ~~Groucho Marx
            I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/HELIO-CASTROVENE...QQcmdZViewItem
              "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
              ~~Groucho Marx
              I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

What's up with our wives liking the brazillions? My wife likes TK. I bought her a TK t-shirt from the IMS giftshopt website last year.
                No place I'd rather be than IMS in May!

Comment

Originally posted by tomes1978
                  What's up with our wives liking the brazillions? My wife likes TK. I bought her a TK t-shirt from the IMS giftshopt website last year.

Agreed...my wife at her first 500 didnt know who to pull for..that was her 'Sarah' year
                  The next year it was all things Helio...( 'hey Suz, its C-A-S-T-R-O-N-E-V-E-S....NOT Castineves'!!!!rofl)
                  Since then , she been a devout TK fan. Meeting him at Milwaukee that year, he spent a good 10 minutes talking with her ( a nice guy) and as he signed her diecast, he noticed I was taking a pic of them ( as he was signing) and he stopped me and posed with her and got a really nice picture of them.

At first I thought it was a Tony deal where she likes Stewart and Kanaan.
                  But now I'm not so sure as she liked HCN, then TK and thinks Christian Fittipaldi is 'sooo hot'!!

...damn brazilians....

Comment

Originally posted by tomes1978
                    What's up with our wives liking the brazillions?
                    Probably just keeping up with all of their husbands ogling the Brazilian beauties such as Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima that have been gracing our fair country lately!

Comment

http://www.zazzle.com/WalterZoomie/p...96274186395152

...a puerile junior-high zit-laden bloviating bozo loser blogger using third-rate scatological pseudo-humor talking loud and saying nothing.

Comment

I was at the IMS gift shop last week and there was Helio and TK tshirts on the $10 sale racks.

I got my usual $10 Indy 500 (last years) t shirt.
                        Told my kids to sprinkle my ashes where the the 1st turn tree used to be. They said I'm weird.

"Their average was 225? I've never been 225 mph in my life " Johnson said.
                        "It's the fastest place on earth" Simon Pagenaud"

Comment

Originally posted by chil
                          I was at the IMS gift shop last week and there was Helio and TK tshirts on the $10 sale racks.

I got my usual $10 Indy 500 (last years) t shirt.
                          I need to get over there and do the same thing.
                          Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by MLAIRL
                            I do not know if you are planning to go to any of the races but Penske usually has a trailer at the track with Helio merchandise.

Sorry, but they do not bring the Penske Trailer to the IndyCar races any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Threewide
                              Sorry, but they do not bring the Penske Trailer to the IndyCar races any longer.
                              I bet they do this year!! At least they should.

Vegas: Take your wife to a race-NOW, before it gets really big. Helio remembers fans. In fact, he spotted us once, before we saw him. He was next to a golf cart, of all things.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X