Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Spencer to IndyCar

Just heard on SPEED.

If they don't give me those points back, I'm going Indy car racing.

Ha. We'd need a special chassis to accommodate his girth.
    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

Spencer did squirm into an open wheel car a few years ago. The year he drove for TCGR in cup, he got into Brack's champcar at Laguna Seca and actually went out on track for a few laps. As recall, he never put the hammer down and only did a few circuits at pace lap speed.

Comment

that guy is a Buffoon
        "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

Originally posted by slompappy
          that guy is a Buffoon
          captain jimbo was a hell of a lot cooler when he was punching kurt busch in the mouth than as a paid nascar tool.

him and kenny wallace make me want to punch someone in the mouth. you could make a drinking game out of the phrase "thats whats so great about nascar..."
          i was once considered the second best white rapper in canada.

Comment

Originally posted by lou reed
            captain jimbo was a hell of a lot cooler when he was punching kurt busch in the mouth than as a paid nascar tool.

him and kenny wallace make me want to punch someone in the mouth. you could make a drinking game out of the phrase "thats whats so great about nascar..."
            I couldn't have said it better.

Comment

How much lard did it take to get Spenser into the Ganassi car?
              quote:
              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

fat jokes

Glad to hear you all are so perfect in every way.
                Center Grove Trojans
                2008 5A Football State Champs
                2015 6A Football State Champs
                2011 Track State Champs

Center Grove Jr. Trojans
                2014, 2015 & 2017 IEFA State Champs

Comment

Originally posted by nm
                  How much lard did it take to get Spenser into the Ganassi car?

Do you mean as a lubricant or as payment for Spenser? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Detector
                    fat jokes

Quite true, but if Jimmy was skinny the jokes would still come. Maybe it's a way to slap Jimmy around, cyber-style.

I notice that some people who are, um, running a poundage excess, have no comments made about their weight while others are routinely put down and are built the same way. Why? I suppose it's because those who are well-liked (like TD ) are also given a certain amount of respect? Others, such as Mr. Spencer, are not?

Comment

fat jokes

We're just waiting for banker jokes to rise in popularity.
                      "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made."
                      ~~Groucho Marx
                      I have the hots for Khaleesi...

Comment

fat jokes

Jimmy attacks anything besides NASCAR on a regular basis. I would guess that most of the of the people here don't watch him. Since they are not abundantly familiar with him they are going going to attack the one thing that is apparent without spending much time listening to him. Being overweight in American society is one of the things that people can still comment on without being labeled some kind of an `ist like sexist, racist etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw
                          Jimmy attacks anything besides NASCAR on a regular basis. I would guess that most of the of the people here don't watch him. Since they are not abundantly familiar with him they are going going to attack the one thing that is apparent without spending much time listening to him. Being overweight in American society is one of the things that people can still comment on without being labeled some kind of an `ist like sexist, racist etc.
                          we could make fun of his fluffy hair. because it is, in fact, very fluffy.
                          i was once considered the second best white rapper in canada.

Comment

Originally posted by lou reed
                            we could make fun of his fluffy hair. because it is, in fact, very fluffy.

Uh..thing is...it ain't his hair. It's store bought.

Don't fret, TD. There will always be more mailman jokes than banker jokes.

Comment

fat jokes

A few years ago, I gave away a freebie ticket for the Richard Petty Ridealong because I did not want to try to climb in thru the window. I lost 18 pounds last year. It should have been more, but I am a junk food junkie.
                              quote:
                              "It is sad that open-wheel racing has become a buy a ride situation, but it is what it is."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X