Homestead Ticket Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead Ticket Question

We haven't bought tickets yet. Was just going to pick them up on Friday when we got there. I'm guessing that still a decent plan isn't it? Do I even have time to get them mailed up here to Michigan? I usually like to have tickets in hand before I go but thought I would try something different, but then blenification happened.

Just so you feel all warm and fuzzy about it why don't you just call the ticket office and have them put them will call for you. The web site for the track will also give you a good look of what your view will be at the track. I have found it better to call for the tickets so you can get better seats than what the web site will give you.

Comment

This was Friday, last year:

Comment

[QUOTE=GarnerAC]This was Friday, last year:

From the sun angle it appears that the pic was taken as folks bought tickets for practice day.

I upgraded my tickets to suite tickets on Friday afternoon (3:00 PM) and there was not a single person in line. So if you just want race tickets, avoid the qualifying ticket folks and come on Friday afternoon.
        Last edited by Crew News; 03-16-2008, 11:18 PM.

Comment

$5.00 off tickets

Order your tickets online here to save $5 each race day ticket:Coca Cola - Homestead discount and have them delivered to will call.

Or call their ticket office (1-866-409-RACE) to select your seats.

Or just buy them when get there.

I did will call last year and wait wasn't too long, about 10-15 minutes in line. The mob looked quite like that shown by GarnerAC

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X