Cabo Wabo back with Foyt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabo Wabo back with Foyt

Cabo Wabo is back as a sponsor for Foyt in the IndyCar series again this year. Think I will get some for Homestead and enjoy it with the race

Cabo Wabo® Tequila and AJ Foyt Racing Align for 2008
    "Remember, your kids can get student loans, but there's no such thing as a retirement loan."

you'll share, right?

Comment

Cabo Wabo

Patron
      Gregg Sebald

Comment

And will there be more Sammy Hagar promotion at and for NASCAR races or IndyCar races this year?
        "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
        "They're criminals"
        "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Any news on that second car with Pablo Donoso? Heard people here and elsewhere saying it was more then a test and could be a season. But not a word on the Foyt website.
          Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Best Tequila ever!
            www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
              Any news on that second car with Pablo Donoso? Heard people here and elsewhere saying it was more then a test and could be a season. But not a word on the Foyt website.
              What I heard ( for what its worth) was Foyt racing didnt have access to parts for another car (not sure if its just chassis or aero bits)
              Maybe later in the season we'll see Pablo. I'm curious to see him run as I've heard nothing but good things about the kid.

Comment

Starting in IPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy500fanatic
                  What I heard ( for what its worth) was Foyt racing didnt have access to parts for another car (not sure if its just chassis or aero bits)
                  Ugh. So in other words us Foyt fans are going to see another year with mostly back of the pack runs with the occasional teaser top ten run on road courses?

I had hoped the team would finally make a big step up. I would have thought they'd have at least a couple cars for Manning and still have another capable runner for Pablo at select races. That's if they want to compete.

I'm reading a lot into nothing at all I suppose. At least they seemed to run competitively in the road course test.

Glad to hear about the Cabo Wabo thing.
                  Got to watch out for those Libertarians - they want to take over the government and leave everyone alone!

Comment

Ugh. So in other words us Foyt fans are going to see another year with mostly back of the pack runs with the occasional teaser top ten run on road courses?

I had hoped the team would finally make a big step up. I would have thought they'd have at least a couple cars for Manning and still have another capable runner for Pablo at select races. That's if they want to compete.

I'm reading a lot into nothing at all I suppose. At least they seemed to run competitively in the road course test.

O yea of little faith.....
                    ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by irloyal
                      O yea of little faith.....
                      True. I've been a fan for a long time and am probably a bit jaded after getting my hopes up every year.

Used to be that good cars at Indy made up for everything for me. But even that's fallen way off. The road courses have improved though so I'm excited about that. Unfortunately the oval test sounded like the last three years. "We were slow but our car really handled and I could drive it anywhere on the track"

Comment

Leave it to AJ to have Donoso come through the "traditional" road to Indy by racing in the USAC Silver Crown Series.
                        "Remember, your kids can get student loans, but there's no such thing as a retirement loan."

Comment

Originally posted by Indy500fanatic
                          Maybe later in the season we'll see Pablo. I'm curious to see him run as I've heard nothing but good things about the kid.
                          I don't buy that. Last year, Foyt ran two or three cars at Indy, purchased a car from Panther, etc. Unless they sold a bunch or they are going to some of the new teams, they can't be short on parts.

Comment

Originally posted by stymie
                            Cabo Wabo is back as a sponsor for Foyt in the IndyCar series again this year. Think I will get some for Homestead and enjoy it with the race
                            "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
                            ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

Look on the bright side. I think Anthony is going to have a good season.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X