Homestead Tickets Shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead Tickets Shipped

Just got the email from UPS saying that I should get the tickets today by 2nd day mail. I think it was a billing thing as they shipped it 2 days ago but only got the billing info today.

Anyhoo, for those of you waiting for your tickets, your wait is soon to be over.

Now all I have to do is upgrade my camera lenses, fly to Florida, drive to Homestead and the Indycar season can begin!
    It's impossible, that's sure. So let's start working.- Phillipe Petit

Talent borrows, Genius steals. - Pablo Picasso

Ah, there's nothing more exciting than science. You get all the fun of sitting still, being quiet, writing down numbers, paying attention... Science has it all.

My buddy got his/ours in the mail yesterday. Plus he's buying an RV this week, we should be set.
    www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

got mine yesterday

Comment

I should get my tix and tax refund about the same time
        "If you go, you can either win or not win. If you don't go for it, you definitely won't win." Jens Voigt

Comment

tickets

I'm not sure how mine will work out. I'm getting them through downforce so I'll get mine after they get theirs. I've emailed asking them to make them will call. I haven't heard back. So maybe mine will be coming soon too.

Jason
          I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

Yup - ticket in hand. Not as pretty as Indy's tix, however.

Comment

Got my tickets and paddock passes today via UPS.

Dinner at the Sundowner in the Keys on Thursday evening? 10% discount coupons available online.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X