Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Dreyer-Reinbold a 3-car team in 2008?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Dreyer-Reinbold a 3-car team in 2008?

    1 - Buddy Rice
    2 - Milka Duno
    3 - Townsend Bell

    OR is Bell going to run the races Duno doesn't except for the 500? , of course
    "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

  • #2
    OR is Bell going to run the races Duno doesn't except for the 500? , of course
    Yes, Bell & Milka will share one car.
    Tara was the name of our cat.

    Comment


    • #3
      And I don't think that Rice is 100% confirmed yet but is expected.

      Comment


      • #4
        I really wish this was a 2 1/2 car team with Bell running a full season. I think D&R with their RR package could be a serious contender with Rice and Bell
        We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

        Comment


        • #5
          It's a three car team at Indy only. Bell will probably be 2nd weekend qualifier, much like Yasukawa was last year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SnakePitLounge
            I really wish this was a 2 1/2 car team with Bell running a full season. I think D&R with their RR package could be a serious contender with Rice and Bell
            Their RR package is now driving for Roger Penske
            If it weren't for the United States military,
            there'd be NO United States of America.


            Your son is depriving a village some where of an 'idiot'

            Comment


            • #7
              Rice gave them some very solid finishes on the road courses last year and Bell turned in some very respectable times last week for what was his first time in the current car on a road course and first time in an IndyCar since May '06.

              Comment


              • #8
                I see Bell doing more than 1/2 the races this year. I do not think Milka has improved enough to keep herself on the grid.

                With the new guys trying to figure out ovals I look at Milka as more than the typical door jam this year. She's gonna get herself in trouble because there will actually be other drivers that slow racing with her this year. I don't think she'll fare well enough and I think Townsend will replace her full time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Threewide
                  It's a three car team at Indy only. Bell will probably be 2nd weekend qualifier, much like Yasukawa was last year.
                  Got news for you...if they hold Bell to te 2nd weekend, they will have TWO 2nd weekend qualifiers, because Duno isn't going to be in the top 22

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
                    Got news for you...if they hold Bell to te 2nd weekend, they will have TWO 2nd weekend qualifiers, because Duno isn't going to be in the top 22

                    Got news for you, Duno will be attempting to qualify as a 1st weekend qualifier.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Got news for you, "attempting to qualify" and "qualifying" are two very different things and I think Tim is right when he says Milka will be a 2nd weekend qualifier.
                      Tara was the name of our cat.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tara
                        Got news for you, "attempting to qualify" and "qualifying" are two very different things and I think Tim is right when he says Milka will be a 2nd weekend qualifier.
                        DING

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, Bell & Milka will share one car.
                          That'll be a tight fit.
                          Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Tara
                            Yes, Bell & Milka will share one car.
                            Originally posted by StatMan
                            That'll be a tight fit.
                            I would rather share a car with Milka than anybody else!
                            former CART licensee

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Too many "Got news for you" 's in this post.
                              BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X