Here's a combination that would make sense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a combination that would make sense

Walker and Luczo Dragon Racing. Walker is already in partnership with Penske, Luca is a satellite team with Jay Penske involved. Walker has a history with Penske. Luca has money for a few races with a solid driver. Walker has money for a partial season, get the two together and you have a solid team with a solid driver.
    Last edited by SnakePitLounge; 03-12-2008, 02:38 PM.
    We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

................I think you might be on to something. Let's start an internet rumor!

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!

It does make sense.
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by brickyard1911
      ................I think you might be on to something. Let's start an internet rumor!

WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!

It does make sense.
      Hopefully Robin will pick this idea up and pass it on when he scans this board
      We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by SnakePitLounge
        Walker and Luca Dragon Racing. Walker is already in partnership with Penske, Luca is a satellite team with Jay Penske involved. Walker has a history with Penske. Luca has money for a few races with a solid driver. Walker has money for a partial season, get the two together and you have a solid team with a solid driver.
        Fascinating idea! I like Tomas Scheckter too - it's a real shame he isn't
        in a full time ride. Crash way too much at the start of his career, but now
        he is a very fast/solid driver.

Comment

I like the Idea of spreading a rumor about "Luca" Dragon Racing alot more than spreading one about Lucza Dragon Racing.
          www.fairtax.org

Comment

Walker and Luca Dragon Racing. Walker is already in partnership with Penske, Luca is a satellite team with Jay Penske involved. Walker has a history with Penske. Luca has money for a few races with a solid driver. Walker has money for a partial season, get the two together and you have a solid team with a solid driver.
            Now if only they had the solid driver...

Comment

Walker and Luca Dragon Racing.
              Actually it is Luczo Dragon Racing. Other than that it makes perfect sense. Which of course means it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by devowood
                "Luca" Dragon Racing
                Do they live on the second floor?
                "George Bignotti's Sinmast Wildcat (Designed by Bob Riley); delicately built, carefully prepared and boldly driven by Gordon Johncock." -- Keith Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by mdkiel
                  Do they live on the second floor?
                  Yes, I think you've seen them before.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent_the_Lazier_fan
                    I would very much like to see what Buddy Lazier could accomplish in a Penske prepared car for a season or two!
                    "But not all of them, Jean-Pierre. There are some who come for that, for the accidents and the fires. But the others...
                    the others ride with you all. You put something in their lives they can't put there themselves."
                    -- Louise Frederickson in Grand Prix

Comment

Well they could hire Buddy for the 500, that would help wouldn't it?

Comment

Luca Dragon? Are they racing in Montegi?

BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

Comment

Nice call back Jake.
                          www.fairtax.org

Comment

Funny thing is.....with all the incorrect rumors on this board and phony insiders....I didn't think details were that important in this forum

Comment

He does have more wins than Jaques at least.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X