Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Page Updated, 1/2 missing Sponsor's

http://www.indycar.com/drivers/

Over half have empty side pods with two weeks to go. That should be alarming to most. I can't believe Marco doesn't have anything on the sides of that car.
    16th and Georgetown, the greatest place on EARTH!!!

As was expressed here earlier, Marco is to have several sponsors this year and they are going to rotate on the sidepods. I think that's why indycar.com held off on that.
    RIP Dan Wheldon :(

"Anybody who says the IndyCar Series is not the best championship in the world is a complete idiot in my book." ~Dan Wheldon

"It's a discussion board, not a society ball." ~Skypigeon

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolIRL

Over half have empty side pods with two weeks to go. That should be alarming to most. I can't believe Marco doesn't have anything on the sides of that car.
      I just clicked your link and it still has the "silly putty" view of the drivers heads where the cars go...

Comment

Same for me.

Honestly, maybe I work to higher standards as a web developer, but I'd be ashamed and embarrassed if a mistake like that made it from my local machine to the production site without being picked up on.

The team at IndyCar.com need to wake the hell up - whoever their counterparts were at ChampCar.ws, they were doing a far better job.

Comment

"The sky is falling!" - Chicken Little

Comment

I'm not seeing the problem that others are having with the driver pictures. They all look ok to me. What seems to be the problem?
            --Paul Dalbey
            (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

Seeing the actual schemes/sponsors before the morning of March 28th is like raiding your parents closet the week before Christmas.

I prefer to wait.
              "Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down." -- Edward Blume

Comment

The page shows the cars in IE6 but still shows the stretched driver pics in Firefox 2. Oops now it shows the cars in Firefox 2 for me as well.
                Thanks Downforce!

Comment

Servia and Power have been added. Hadn't noticed that before.

Comment

Originally posted by pdalbey
                    I'm not seeing the problem that others are having with the driver pictures. They all look ok to me. What seems to be the problem?
                    Yesterday, there was two driver faces, instead of a driver face/car sketch combination. The 2nd driver face was horribly stretched. It looked like a bunch of kids running the WWW site.-cap
                    former CART licensee

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolIRL

Obviously, Marco has a sponsor from week to week, and Will Power clearly has a sponsor.

It is POSSIBLE the teams haven't released the livery to ICS yet for use on the site.

I mean, they have a little on their plate right now.

Comment

Originally posted by crsfulk
                        I just clicked your link and it still has the "silly putty" view of the drivers heads where the cars go...
                        Same for me. But what is most notable is that we have 25 drivers on there.
                        Gregg Sebald

Comment

You know, with the announcement of Power and Servia on the Indycar website, there are now 25 drivers listed on the Indycar site.

It's been a while since we had that number.....quite nice IMO.....

And if I read the post above mine...I wouldn't had replied.....I guess reading is a skill......

:withstupi

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X