Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Tracy to Conquest Racing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paul Tracy to Conquest Racing?

    Does this partnership mean Paul Tracy will drive the other Conquest Racing entry this year?

    http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...with-forsythe/

    Hopefully the link worked...

  • #2
    OK, a team with means that should have two Dallara's and two backups, if they wish to risk them in the hands of PT, so be it.
    It's always been about the Indy 500!
    I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

    Comment


    • #3
      It would certainly answer a lot of questions and possibly put a popular driver in an IRL ride not to mention offering an out for some previous decisions.

      Bring that PT on!!
      Dale Manus

      Comment


      • #4
        interesting
        No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hopefully this "technical partnership" lasts longer than Yates/Newman/Haas/Lanigan.

          Comment


          • #6
            Maybe it also means that Forsythe will be back in 2009. They spend this year working with Conquest, provide PT to drive the second car, collecting data and making sure they are well prepared in 2009.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MightyReds
              Maybe it also means that Forsythe will be back in 2009. They spend this year working with Conquest, provide PT to drive the second car, collecting data and making sure they are well prepared in 2009.

              ...that would be an interesting concept however it's probably wishful thinking. I honestly don't believe you'll see Forsythe racing in the IndyCar Series anytime soon...be it this year, next year or the year after.
              ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

              Comment


              • #8
                If Forsythe has no intensions of coming back, how could this be a mutually beneficial relationship? Just curious..

                Comment


                • #9
                  More road and street courses please! Thank You :worship:
                  http://www.chapparrelsdiecast.com/
                  http://www.autisimspeaks.org

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by indyracefan
                    ...that would be an interesting concept however it's probably wishful thinking. I honestly don't believe you'll see Forsythe racing in the IndyCar Series anytime soon...be it this year, next year or the year after.
                    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Which current IRL team is Conquest teamed with for the transition?

                      Anyone know?
                      Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Indyknut
                        Which current IRL team is Conquest teamed with for the transition?

                        Anyone know?

                        ...Vision Racing.
                        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by indyracefan
                          ...Vision Racing.
                          As the open wheel world turns....

                          You can't make this stuff up!
                          Rest in peace, Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by indyracefan
                            ...Vision Racing.
                            So Tony Georges team could be helping setup Pauls Cra...... er uh, race car?
                            Trump, he's one of the nicest, most decent human beings possibly ever to walk the planet..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Indyknut
                              So Tony Georges team could be helping setup Pauls Cra...... er uh, race car?
                              Heh. Strange bedfellows, no?

                              That said, easy everyone. This "partnership" might (likely, even?) be minimal, so lets hold off on the PT stuff. That said, if that does happen, the Conn-Smythe (Canadian) name suggested in another thread would be teh awesome.
                              "Why do we do this? Because we love it, don't want to be anywhere else but a race car. We will keep your legacy my friend. Racers race."

                              Tony Kanaan

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X