Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw this in a fantasy Indy thread...

it got me thinking...

Paul Tracy to RLR's recently-vacated #8 with Monster backing...

I know Tracy wanted Penske or Ganassi, but he might settle for Rahal, especially if they're technologically paired with a team that has been whipping him raw 4 years straight.

If the Forsythe deal doesn't fall back into place, could this be a possibility for PT? I've never really followed the guy, but I've seen youtube videos of him in the heyday of CART and the IRL (Indy 2002) and in the words of Rusty Wallace, "this cat can drive."

Discuss.
    77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
    - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

No, I don't think we will see PT at Rahal with Monster Energy. I think Monster will give him money to run Indy as AGR's 5th car.

Comment

I think Paul will be in a well-financed car with a Rahal-level team by Indy, not before. He will do the sayonara thing at Long Beach as his only race to May and that will be his tryout for the big check from a big sponsor that he will sign over to a team from Indy forward.

The Monster #8 would be a good fit for his personality. He is a monster, of sorts, and his hat size has expanded to 8 with the growth of his ego over the years.

Him popping off about "Twinkletoes" Castroneves was cute. But all Helio has to show him are his two rings and a picture of the car he drives now (it is the one Paul used to drive).

Bring on the intrigue!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X