OT-Full Season Kentucky Speedway VIP Private RV Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Full Season Kentucky Speedway VIP Private RV Spot

A very good friend of mine has made it to the top of the list for the Private RV section along the backstretch of Kentucky Speedway. He is considering making the committment so he doesn't lose his "Spot" on the list but he can't use it this year. He recently purchased a second home in Florida so his focus is all about spending as much time down there as possible.........plus he sold his RV.

If anyone has an interest in the FULL season package send me a PM and I will send my contact info so we can talk on the phone about it.

This isn't a cheap deal - $2,258 for the season of racing. It includes the RV pass for each weekend (RV's or full spec trailers only - no pop ups, conversion vans, buses, etc.) It also includes (4) Season passes that are used for each weekend - Good for admission for 4 spectators with the RV. I believe additional season passes can be purchased - I can get those details if anyone has serious interest.

Oh, the spots have electric hook-up. No water but there is a non-potable water pump by the entry gate. There is a dump station in the private area also.

www.kentuckyspeedway.com

1 ARCA Remax Series & Lincoln Welders Truck Series - May 10
    1 Nationwide Series (formerly Busch) - June 13-14
    1 ARCA Series / Craftsmen Truck Series - July 18-19
    1 IndyCar / IndyPro Series - August 8-9

These give you an idea of what the view is like. There are 100 spots from turn 2 to turn 3. Spot 1 is coming off T2 and these pictures were taken in Spot 16. At this point I don't know which spot numbers are available. From experience spots 1 thru around 45 or 50 are the best ones.

Last edited by brickyard1911; 03-10-2008, 04:31 PM. Reason: more info.
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    www.fairtax.org

el-bump-o
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    www.fairtax.org

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X