Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sorta ot - John Menard

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sorta ot - John Menard

    Latest Forbes list has him at 7.3 billion. Sure could buy a lot of Indy cars with that.....
    I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

  • #2
    Originally posted by debdrake
    Latest Forbes list has him at 7.3 billion. Sure could buy a lot of Indy cars with that.....
    Unfortunately its all about Paul's NASCAR dream.
    In loving memory of three of the best!

    -Scott Brayton
    -Tony Renna
    -Dan Wheldon

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow, he shot up a few billion since the last time I remember seeing him on there.
      http://tuckgraphics.com

      Comment


      • #4
        The scary thing is I remember being at John's house and seeing Paul not too long after he was born!!! At that time John had a beautiful 928 in his garage. As a teen that was the first time I ever got to sit in an exotic car...I was smiling for a week!! Met Herm Johnson a couple of times too.
        Zoooooooooooom!

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe with "one" series, he will come back.
          Determination that just won't quit....... that's what it takes! - AJ Foyt

          Comment


          • #6
            IMO, the only thing that would bring Menard back is the IRL allowing teams to build their own engines again. Once the league went sealed and then spec engines he lost whatever interest he had in the project.

            Comment


            • #7
              When I first met John Menard, he was only worth a piddly $400 million.

              It seems his worth jumped about 4 billion after he put his name on Jr's car.
              "IRL" ... what IS that anyway?

              J. Michael Ringham
              Vice President, Marketing
              IndyCar® Series Indy Pro Series

              www.jonescams.com yankeegoback.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CamKing
                When I first met John Menard, he was only worth a piddly $400 million.

                It seems his worth jumped about 4 billion after he put his name on Jr's car.
                Well that and the fact that Menards continues to buid huge superstores all over the midwest..............

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CamKing
                  When I first met John Menard, he was only worth a piddly $400 million.

                  It seems his worth jumped about 4 billion after he put his name on Jr's car.
                  So does that mean it is declining now ?

                  Is it May yet ?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mr Menard invested in the League when we desperately needed him. That's plenty, in my book.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by speedy badger
                      Well that and the fact that Menards continues to buid huge superstores all over the midwest..............
                      What is impressive about the growth of Menards Stores is that they bankroll themself. They don't borrow to do anything, they have the cash to do it. Not many companies doing that anymore.
                      Zoooooooooooom!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HerbieIsHere
                        What is impressive about the growth of Menards Stores is that they bankroll themself. They don't borrow to do anything, they have the cash to do it. Not many companies doing that anymore.
                        No doubt! Plus, they expand on John's terms, not stock holders............

                        Comment

                        Unconfigured Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X