Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anybody who post here have any indycar races on tape or dvd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anybody who post here have any indycar races on tape or dvd?

Would anybody who post here in the irl section have any indycar races on tape or dvd?

If so here is what i want either the regular tv broadcast or a satellite feed.

I'll post a small list of the races i am looking for or wanting.

1987 long beach grand prix 1988 long beach grand prix 1989 long beach grand prix 1990 long beach grand prix and 1991 long beach grand prix.

1991 phoenix race.

1990 michigan 500 1991 michigan 500 1992 michigan 500 1993 michigan 500 1994 michigan 500 1996 michigan 500.

Also the 1991 1992 and 1994 surfers paradise australia races. That's a small list of the races i am wanting on tape or dvd.

If anybody has any indycar races on tape or dvd please let me know. Thanks.

Hmm, I believe that I have some of the races you are looking for. I'll have to look through the old VHS collection when I get a chance and see what I have, my two brothers and I used to tape alot of the races from that time period.

-Mark
    "Effort Equals Results" - Roger Penske

"Driven to Cure Blindness" - Support Vision Research - Visit Eyes on the Road http://www.eyesontheroad.org

Comment

I know i have the 1993 Michigan 500

Comment

UM....I've got some....

http://hometown.aol.com/dironstarr/Racelist.html

Comment

Would anybody who post here have any indy 500 races or any of the days of time trials - qualifying for the 500?

Would anybody have a satellite feed of any of the days of qualifying if so please let me know and i'll let you know what years i'm interested in.

Also would anybody who post did anyone ever record the daybreak raceday or the breakfast at the brickyard shows that wish tv and wrtv 6 show the morning of the 500 and used to show the morning of the brickyard 400.

Comment

You want Chris Paff. He has EVERYTHING you'll ever want and a whole lot no one would want.
            Ending a sentence with a preposition is something I will not put up with.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X