Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penske gets Jim Beam for Indy

Saw this on another forum

Jim Beam will continue to be an official sponsor of the 92nd running of the Indianapolis 500 through a partnership with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This sponsorship, as well as a season-long sponsorship of the Lowe’s Motor Speedway in Charlotte, N.C., makes it possible to once again provide Jim Beam racing fans the opportunity to experience the Jim Beam 1100 – two historic races totaling 1100 miles on the same day. Jim Beam will continue its recent Memorial Day Weekend tradition by offering race fans the opportunity to win a VIP trip for four to attend both the Indianapolis 500® and the NASCAR® 600-mile race at Lowe’s Motor Speedway on Sunday, May 25, 2008 by signing up through regular mail or online at jimbeam.com.1 Jim Beam will sponsor Team Penske IndyCar Series® drivers Helio Castroneves and Ryan Briscoe in addition to NASCAR driver/team owner Robby Gordon to further support the Jim Beam 1100 promotion.

http://www.avenuevine.com/archives/003734.html

"Mommy, what's J-i-m B-e-a-m?"

"That's the likker your Daddy drinks, honey. Now you just run along and enjoy Family Day at the track."

Comment

Originally posted by Cant_hit_apex

"That's the likker your Daddy drinks, honey. Now you just run along and enjoy Family Day at the track."

or just sneak off and enjoy a Marlboro while mommy's not looking?
      "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Cant_hit_apex

"That's the likker your Daddy drinks, cupcake."
        Check this out

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7...merbabywf0.jpg

Comment

:,,,,,:
          GP

Comment

Hope its a fullseason deal. Jim Beam on a Penske car could be a beautiful mix.

I guess this could mean Marco won't get Canadian Club after all...
            77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
            - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X