Danica in SI...Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica in SI...Again

Pretty cool shot of Danica testing in Homestead in the front of this week's SI. I can't find it online but if you see a copy at the newsstand it's in the first couple of pages

Cover?! Awesome. I think it will look great with her signature on it and hanging in my office/den.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc
      Cover?! Awesome. I think it will look great with her signature on it and hanging in my office/den.

Not a cover. It's a 2 page photo in the "Leading Off" section.

Comment

Is she in her Gstring? -cap

pics!

Comment

Originally posted by DR_K13
          Is she in her Gstring? -cap

pics!
          They mounted a remote control camera on he car and took the picture as the car was moving around the track. Very unusual angle and super cool. I've looked all over their website and can't find it.

Comment

Type in the word "Danica" in the search box and you'll see the picture:

http://www.sipictures.com/source/CFW...e=0&pg=1&am=-1

Comment

delete (i used to be able to do it myself. )
              http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boomer
                They mounted a remote control camera on he car and took the picture as the car was moving around the track. Very unusual angle and super cool. I've looked all over their website and can't find it.
                Just opened up the magazine. Cool shot.
                Eff LBD!

Comment

Looks way cooler in the magazine

Comment

I don't know what it looks like in the magazine, but the picture here looks fine to me.

Comment

That is one cool looking picture! Interesting idea for a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonG19
                        I don't know what it looks like in the magazine, but the picture here looks fine to me.

It is a full two-pages and it really looks good in print. It is also cool to see two pages given to the IRL during a testing session.
                        Eff LBD!

Comment

Do they have the TV schedule listed on there?

I hope so. As a casual F1 fan I knew all I had to do was turn on Speed late on the weekends and I'd see F1 cars. For Nascar - you just turn on Fox Sunday afternoons. What about Indycar though? Hard for a casual fan to find it.

Comment

Elsewhere in the issue is the very cool Samsonite ad that has been running. Danica posing on a Cobra by a desert road. She photographs well, no two ways about it.

Comment

Danica is so old news

I cannot wait for her and Wheldon to get a dusting this season
                              Some people are like a Slinky .... Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile
                              when you shove them down the stairs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X