Hornish Fans: Who's Your Driver Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hornish Fans: Who's Your Driver Now?

As a Sam Fan, I guess I gotta pick a new favorite driver. (Grumble.) If you're in this boat with me, hoosier new driver?

For me: Buddy Rice (always been a fan as most of you know, but his equipment will hold him back), Vitor Meira (he's just gotta win one), and Scheckter when he's on the track.

Hunter-Reay is my "local" driver, so I'll pull for him if he's running well, and Will Power and Donozo (sp?) look promising. I'll also keep an eye on Marco vs. Graham on the roads, but not as a fan.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Anyone that doesnt drive for AGR.

Seriously, Vitor!
    or Scheckter.
    GO COLTS!!!

Comment

...Ryan Briscoe.
      ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Meira for me. After that, I will root for Rice and Castroneves. As far as AGR goes, I'll root for Mutoh just to see the outcome. And Indy? I think Kanaan has a place on the Borg Warner, but hope Helio gets number 3 or Lazier number 2!

Comment

Originally posted by indyracefan
          ...Ryan Briscoe.
          I'm considering Briscoe. I was pulling for him last year at the Indy 500. I think I need to so some more research.
          Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
          Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

No one yet, but I'd lean toward Rice.
            It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

I've been a fan of Buddy Rice since he came into the league.. so he's a driver I will still follow. And I'm a fan of Wheldon. I have apparel for both drivers, so it's all good. I might cheer for Hunter-Reay and the Ethanol car too

Can't wait til some of the young guns of the IPS move up though

Comment

I haven't decided yet. There isn't any one driver that I don't like at least on some level. If I HAD to pick one I guess I'd say Rice then Helio and TK. I probably really won't decided until the first race is underway.

Comment

Originally posted by midtown
                  No one yet, but I'd lean toward Rice.

...I like Buddy but I'm going to root for someone who actually has a chance of winning. Unfortunately I don't see that with Buddy.
                  ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Donnie Beechler.

He's not around? Well then: Wheldon, I guess.

Gus Levy
                    Gus Levy
                    Life Of William Davis Montgomery

Comment

As Scott Dixon's #1 fan, i would like to suggest the best.

SCOTT DIXON!!!
                      In loving memory of three of the best!

-Scott Brayton
                      -Tony Renna
                      -Dan Wheldon

Comment

I like all of the drivers but I would have to say Helio although Vitor is really growing on me too.

Comment

Helio

Helio seems like a natural change for me. Half my Penske stuff has him on it with Sam anyways. :tg+:kk=

P.S. The man sure can dance
                          "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark

Comment

My second and third faves, Patrick and Rice, move up a slot.

Comment

Helio. But I've been a Helio fan anyway for a long time now.
                              "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X