IMS Online - T&S Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMS Online - T&S Request

Is there any chance on the new version of timing and scoring that there could be a column added for what lap the best lap was run on? I know last years version had that included. I'm not sure about others, but I thought it was interesting information. Other than that, I like the new look for T&S this year. Thanks for keeping us fans posted of updates and problems like you have in the past.
    Dustin Kessinger

Originally posted by DKessinger
    Is there any chance on the new version of timing and scoring that there could be a column added for what lap the best lap was run on? I know last years version had that included. I'm not sure about others, but I thought it was interesting information. Other than that, I like the new look for T&S this year. Thanks for keeping us fans posted of updates and problems like you have in the past.
    Good idea. We will work on it next week. Also, a static HTML version has been added to the Flash piece for users that requested the ability to copy and paste.

Comment

Thanks
      "Each day well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well therefore to this one day for it, and it alone, is life"
      ~ Sanskrit poem attributed to Kalidasa, "Salutation to the Dawn"

Brian's Wish

Comment

dontcha just love a big old institutional organization with a hundred years history .... that still listens to and responds to its customers/constituents

thanks IMS

Comment

Originally posted by cleanupcrew
          dontcha just love a big old institutional organization with a hundred years history .... that still listens to and responds to its customers/constituents

thanks IMS

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X