Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone done the Andretti Racing School Ultimate Victory Lane Package Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone done the Andretti Racing School Ultimate Victory Lane Package Here?

My boss purchased the Ultimate Victory Lane Package for me today as a bonus, and I am locked in for Kentucky in June. I was very suprised. I have done the two seater at Indy, but was just wondering if anyone here has done this and had any comments. How is it?

...I drove 15 laps at Nashville Superspeedway in the former Driving 101 (as did Roadrage, MichaelP and Pick). It was awesome and worth every penny although it was over with too quickly.
    ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

I did it at Richmond last summer. I had the 6-lap package and bought 4 extra laps. It was a blast. You go out on the track and follow your 'coach' about 2-4 car lengths back. If you stay the proper distance behind, he will speed up on each lap. Fall too far behind and he'll slow down. The interesting part is that other driver/coach pairs are out on the track at the same time, so you get to experience passing (if you're fast enough). They have scoring monitors in the trackside trailer so anyone that's with you can watch your lap speeds along with everyone else out on the track.

The laps at Richmond go by very quickly, but Kentucky should be better. Even after only 10 laps I was in heaven, so after 30+ laps, you should have a great time.
      "Fear is exciting for me" - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Is your boss hiring?
        "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
        Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
        www.fairtax.org

Comment

dumb question, but what if you wreck the car?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaanfan123
            You throw the steering wheel, 90's style...
            "He went into a tire barrier, which is certainly the nicest of all the barriers." -Bobby Unser, Denver '90

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaanfan123

Get out and stomp around like Danica!
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
              Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
              www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by brickyard1911
                Is your boss hiring?
                We are always hiring. 700 fastest growing company in America last year. I got a Tag Indy500 watch last year as a bonus.

Glad to hear it is worth it. I guessed it would be, but didn't want to get too excited about it if it was a let down.

Comment

What kind of work and where do I apply???
                  Dustin Kessinger

Comment

Do they give you the true Andretti experience, where on your last lap the car comes to a stop on the back stretch, then you get back to the pits and get to whine about it??? -cap
                    www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Comment

Did a qualifier (6 laps) at the Andretti school at Chicagoland two years ago.

Got up to 163. Got black flagged on my last lap because I thought "what the h*ll" and started drafting the leader car in front of me.

Awesome time.
                      Have attended: Indy 500 (36), Belle Island (3), Kentucky (4), St Pete (3), Homestead (1), Texas (2) Michigan (5), Cleveland (3), Iowa (6), Chicagoland (5), IRP (2), Eldora (3)...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X