Speed TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed TV

Hopefully with all the changes coming thru we will get some coverage on speed.
    Espn didn't do much for the series other than show the races.

Originally posted by mills2lite
    i think fox owns speed (or they share the same parent company or some such nonsense).

seeing as the fox network is heavily entrenched in the nascar scene....i would not expect too much more ics stuff than we currently see.

but here is to hoping for that to change.

i miss the old speed channel ... before the "reality" shows took over speed tv.
    http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Espn

While that is mostly true, they did have better coverage during the 500. If Speed does do more with coverage, hopefully it is ICS coverage exclusively instead of a program like Wind Tunnel last Sunday where I had to wait through an hour of Gordon hitting the wall. :keule:
      "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark

Comment

Speed TV is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by mills2lite
          Tell me about these changes at Speed TV. I am unaware on this subject.
          Gregg Sebald

Comment

i got the feeling from reading the OP, that it was referring to league changes (unification)...not speed tv changes.
            http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Originally posted by indyguy2
              Speed TV is a joke.
              X2
              ...Always follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by Seadog
                Tell me about these changes at Speed TV. I am unaware on this subject.

I don't know of any, I just couldn't stand it last year when all the coverage we got seemed like only the race. I know there was others but didn't seem that way. I hope for more!

Who had the Champ car coverage? Could we be looking at a couple of channels for coverage?

Indy car is a leader in what they post on their site, thank you, but that doesn't reach the masses.

Heck, they could give the coverage away for practices / qualifying just to get it out there.

Comment

I wish Fox would just go ahead and make an entire N***** channel. They have just taken over SPEED. Maybe if they gave them there own channel that would free up SPEED. It is a shame they do not show World Rally anymore. IT would also allow me to not have to see idiot Jimmy Spencer talking about Taxicabs. I always turn it on there thinking I am going to see something cool and end up being disappointed by more N***** crap.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X