Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marco to drive AGR Acura at Sebring

Herta, Fittipaldi and Andretti. Cool
    BAN SHREDDED CHEESE! MAKE AMERICA GRATE AGAIN!

While the kid's pretty good on a road coarse, TK would give that team a better shot at winning IMO.

Comment

Is that race this weekend?

Comment

I believe it's Saturday the 16th.

Comment

15th, Saturday the 15th.

Speed TV coverage begins at 9:30 am eastern, green flag at 10 am, they take a two hour break for Sprint/Nationwide qualifying 12-2pm, and then come back and run to the checkered flag.
          ... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James

Comment

Christian and Marco racing together, I'm there. Except I'll be out of the country.

Comment

Good on him.

Seat time in anything cannot be a bad thing.
              ...---...

Comment

Yep, Saturday the 15th, I will be there a week from tomorrow.

The entry list is pretty sad this year, only 33 cars total. IMSA used to start 70+ cars at Sebring and sent cars home if they couldn'y qualify at 110% of the pole speed for their class.

The positive is that reliability is way up and most of those 33 starters will finish unlike the major attrition that used to happen in the 12 hours.

Here is car count by class:

P1 = 6
                P2 = 10
                GT1 = 3
                GT2 = 14

Total = 33
                Open the pod bay doors, HAL

Comment

33 is just a number.

... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James

Comment

Originally posted by paul-collins
                    33 is just a number.

I knew it I knew it..........I knew someone would post that......you get an unofficial "Bingo " award for the day...........Official Bingos have to come from BigWheelHawaii..............
                    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
                    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Comment

Originally posted by jeffracer
                      Yep, Saturday the 15th, I will be there a week from tomorrow.
                      I'll get there a week from Friday, and I can't wait for it

Comment

This is great! Too bad that the rumored Mario/Michael/Marco entry at Sebring or the Rolex 24 never materialized.

Comment

Originally posted by dog-ring
                          I knew it I knew it..........I knew someone would post that......you get an unofficial "Bingo " award for the day...........Official Bingos have to come from BigWheelHawaii..............
                          If this guy starts me off with a curveball, I'm taking him downtown.

c'mon, meat, bring me that weak stuff. Bring it bring it bring it *whack*

-Bill James

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpfan8
                            I'll get there a week from Friday, and I can't wait for it
                            You blame Patron?
                            Q: The Stanley Cup was recently on tour through my town and I kissed it, is there any chance I mite catch listeria?

A: NO you are safe, the cup hasn't touched any Maple Leaf products in 40 years

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

Originally posted by Cosworth
                              You blame Patron?
                              Yes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X