Earnhardt Jr. to Panther?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earnhardt Jr. to Panther?

According to the QandA at www.pantherracing.com, John Barnes has offered to prepare their second car at the Indianapolis 500 for Dale Earnhardt Jr. For those of you who do not know, they have shared sponsorship with both the National Guard and Delphi.
    Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park.

It won't happen, NASCAR drivers can talk all they want about doing other series, but it won't pan out. Too much to risk by getting hurt, especially a guy who has no Indycar experience.

Comment

More eye candy, the double is not doable.
      It's always been about the Indy 500!
      I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

GO COLTS!!!

Comment

And Rick Hendrick is prepared not to let Jr. entertain the notion.
          No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulkner

Comment

Gotta love Barnes for making the offer. We can only wish.

Comment

LOL

I love the interwebs

Comment

good promotion if nothing else haha

not gonna happen...
                http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4233/kiawp.jpg
                Peters Motorsports Designs
                Web - http://www.petersmotorsports.com
                Twitter- @petersmtrsprts

Comment

For about a million reasons, I don't think it will happen, but I do give John Barnes props for making the offer. I have not heard if a tenderloin was part of the proposal or not.
                  Mess with me and you mess with the whole trailer park.

Comment

Originally posted by Mack Too
                    More eye candy, the double is not doable.
                    It's doable, but only for those drivers with no chance of getting into the Chase. You would have to have someone start the NASCAR race (or leave Indy early if it rains), then you would lose your driver points (I think) but still get owner points. This might of interest to someone like Robby Gordon.
                    "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

Comment

wow!!

Comment

Concept: Interesting offer

Reality: Not a chance in he((

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Noonan
                          It's doable, but only for those drivers with no chance of getting into the Chase. You would have to have someone start the NASCAR race (or leave Indy early if it rains), then you would lose your driver points (I think) but still get owner points. This might of interest to someone like Robby Gordon.
                          Danny, we don't disagree too often, but we do here. If you can't start the race IN the car you can't do the double, Top-25 in the drivers points get a check.
                          It's always been about the Indy 500!
                          I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Booster
                            It won't happen, NASCAR drivers can talk all they want about doing other series, but it won't pan out. Too much to risk by getting hurt, especially a guy who has no Indycar experience.
                            Interesting I thought autoracing was dangerous. Everything has its risks. Heck Jr could try crossing the street and get hit by a truck, yikes. I do agree with the no indycar experience but how could he ever get it IF he really wants to do it? I find it annoying how drivers in Nascar and especially F1 worry about getting hurt. Mario, AJ and hundreds more never did, but they raced for the love of racing not money.

Comment

Junior will be doing Indy when Vitor is doing Charlotte. Not likely.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X