For Tracy fans,,,and this is cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Tracy fans,,,and this is cool

I didn't start this, but I think it's a good idea. I know he is not perceived to be an asset to the series to some on here. But trust me for a change, that this guy will do more for this series on the PR front than anyone in it right now.
    And that goes for "twinkle Toes" too,,LOL
    http://www.petitiononline.com/PTIndy08/petition.html
    More road and street courses please! Thank You :worship:
    http://www.chapparrelsdiecast.com/
    http://www.autisimspeaks.org

signed

Comment

signed.
      "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Not signed. Way too old.

Comment

Add me to the list of those who signed.
          -Katie

Comment

signed.....time to put the hard feelings aside on both sides. If I expect people to forgive TG than I can forgive Forsthye......LETS JUST GO RACING
            We want to relate to Americana. I went to the Indy 500 and that was Americana. I sat in various turns and I didn’t see any champagne drinkers, but I saw a lot of beer drinkers. We appeal to the wine and cheese crowd, but we also appeal to the masses – the beer drinkers.” Randy Bernard

Comment

I'm not signing. I can't tell someone how to spend their money!
              "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

werd
                ...a puerile junior-high zit-laden bloviating bozo loser blogger using third-rate scatological pseudo-humor talking loud and saying nothing.

Comment

signed

Comment

h
                    Open the pod bay doors, HAL

Comment

Signed

Forsythe Racing
                      "I would like to be able to admire a person's opinions as I would their dog - without being expected to take it home with me." ---- Frank A. Clark

Comment

I've got no problem with PT. BUT, it seems GF wants to play games and use PT as a Pawn. I do think PT would be an asset and would run well. But if GF doesn't want Indycar to have that asset it won't happen and could result in legal action to get PT out of said contract. Now it has been reported that PT has met with Chip so we will see. But from PT comments on wind tunnel it seems the ball is firmly in GF's court.
                        Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

signed

Comment

signed

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan_Weber
                              Not signed. Way too old.

Believe me, I'm not a PT fan, but I think it's a joke for people to claim he's too old to compete in Indycar. How old was Al Sr. when he won his last 500; how old was AJ when he last competed, etc., etc. Just because the majority of drivers nowadays are indeed young, that doesn't mean it's a mandate or requirement. The car doesn't know how old the driver is - just ask Mark Martin what he thinks about that... just my opinion

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X