Sebring Open Test Live T&S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebring Open Test Live T&S

Follow Live T&S on indycar.com or indy500.com this week from Sebring. Testing will from 1 PM ET to 5 Monday - Thursday.

For TrackForum users, click here to use the new system. Post any comments about the new system so we can look into them.

You guys do a fantastic job!

Thanks!!
    In loving memory of three of the best!

-Scott Brayton
    -Tony Renna
    -Dan Wheldon

Comment

Originally posted by IMS Online
      Follow Live T&S on indycar.com or indy500.com this week from Sebring. Testing will from 1 PM ET to 5 Monday - Thursday.

For TrackForum users, click here to use the new system. Post any comments about the new system so we can look into them.
      Thank you very much for the info and the new format.

However, black text on a dark gray background is very hard to read. Everything else is great.

Cheers, Jim.

Comment

what's SF/SFT?

ZOOOM
        "Doc, just set them fingers sose I can hold the wheel"
        James Hurtubise, June, 1964

Comment

Yeah, I was trying to go with SF being "Start/Finish" and it looks like a ratio, but I'm drawing a blank.

Hey IMS, consider adding an anchor tag to the header text with a full description in the title element.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
          "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

I've always appreciated this value-added "benefit".

What about an iPhone friendly page as well?
            "...and there's an Andretti slowing in the backstretch."...northwest Ohio, proud home to two IMS winners now, #1 Harroun and #90 Hornish, Jr.

Comment

Somebody made a mobile version last year. Does it still work?

Comment

I love the new system. Might I request that we be able to get sector time like you see on the F1 races.
                Never Drink and Drive, Use a 3-Iron...

"Call Tony George, sell him your assets and save money, if not open-wheel racing." - Robin Miller to CCWS

http://koorsenmfg.com

http://www.mulsannescorner.com

Comment

One thing that would really help is if there was a scrolling history of track notes. For instance the note right now is #11 Tony Kanaan spin and continue at pit out. If I happened to check later and the note has changed I'd have no clue that happened. Keeping a note history would allow you to go back through and see how the session developed, that would be a nice touch.

Comment

I don't see any advantage of the new system over the old system and its downsides are that it's a resources hog, was fraught with problems during the Homestead test, and you can't copy and paste times from it.

Comment

The new T&S page looks nice. I'd like to be able to tell who is on track actively turning laps at a glance. Also, under the change view function it would be nice to have a combined or aggregate view to be able to see who is fastest on the day. One last thing, a column showing what lap represents each car / driver fast lap. Just tossing some ideas out.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk
                        I'd like to be able to tell who is on track actively turning laps at a glance.
                        I ditto the above quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Racemind
                          Hey IMS, consider adding an anchor tag to the header text with a full description in the title element.
                          OK, nevermind -- I noticed it's a Flash object.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
                          "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

why can I not get this to work? I have downloaded the flashplayer.

Comment

Originally posted by IMS Online

Thanks, but for what it is worth, I much prefer the old system, and hope you will continue to use both.
                              It's always been about the Indy 500!
                              I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X