News withdrawal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News withdrawal.

Gosh Open Wheel IRL news was going crazy for a while. Now I'm going through withdrawal wanting more news. I'm constantly rotating through my normal racing websites looking for information. Anybody else?

What websites do you check frequently looking for news and information (besides trackforum of course)?

Mine list is basically (in this order):
    TrackForum
    IndyStar Auto Racing
    Curt Cavin Blog
    SPEEDTV
    ESPN Open Wheel
    USA Today Motorsports

Plus I always love it when I get something from TSO!!!!!

Any other suggested sites?

tf and my email waiting for tso news.

Comment

For me, it is TrackForum and SpeedTV forum. I only look up a particular series website seeking news. And, I like going to NASCAR once in a while before a race to look at Garage Cam, it shows me the present weather.

Comment

TSO & Trackforum. Murphy the bear for sportscars. I used to always go to speed by I can't stand new format & sometimes I click on stuff & it doesn't work. OC & CCF for a laugh...

Comment

Originally posted by Racingphotoguy
          TSO & Trackforum. Murphy the bear for sportscars. I used to always go to speed by I can't stand new format & sometimes I click on stuff & it doesn't work. OC & CCF for a laugh...
          I agree with some of the IRL drivers that I have spoken to. We get the news from TSO and laughs from TrackForum.

Comment

Don't check websites... use an RSS Newsreader like NewsGator, Google Reader, or dozens of others. It saves a tremendous amount of time.
            Paul Woods
            IndyCar Buzz | 500 Miles to Go

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X