• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy on Wind Tunnel Tonight

Be there or be square.....
    SENسR MODERATOR......

"Better To Be Judged By Twelve Than Carried By Six"
    " Only Those Who Will Risk Going Too Far....Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go "...T.S. Elliot....

Just turned on Speed and WT isn't on. Isn't it usually on 9est???
    Dustin Kessinger

Comment

NASCAR victory lane is runnin' late, WT to follow.
      "The guys on the IRL side went beyond fair. It would have been easy for either side to back out, but this time they wouldn't take 'no' for an answer."..... Jimmy Vasser on the merger.

Comment

Thanks for the info Dan. I'll leave it on and keep watching then.
        Dustin Kessinger

Comment

Race ran over, so they pushed "NASCAR Victory Lane" back. Will probably be on @ 9:30 EST.

roach

Comment

youtube request here. i am out of the house tonight and don't have cable where i am.
            http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Dog, "It's Hip to be Square"!!

Whoever said nothing was impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door.

Comment

Huey Lewis baby (video doesn't work).
                It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Twinkle Toes Castroneves walked away with my Trophy

Comment

Originally posted by gass

Hey Paul - look in the mirror and fix that ed Grimley hair style. Loves Indy, but won't come out and say it. With the mouth, though, got to keep him in.

Paul makes Gerry sound like an emotional time bomb. :kk
                    “Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.” -- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by gass
                      After I heard that, To think of the on track Drama Paul could provide the sport. They have got to do something to get this guy with a team. I hope Gerry does something.

Comment

Ok, what exactly did we learn here? And people were saying the show last week with TG and KK was pointless.
                        Dustin Kessinger

Comment

Originally posted by DKessinger
                          Ok, what exactly did we learn here? And people were saying the show last week with TG and KK was pointless.
                          I think learning that Forsythe is holding him to his contract is awfully enlightening.

Comment

Sounds like they were ready to race....new personnel (including Kenny Swieak, formally of N-H), engineers....then Gerry ups and pulls the plug. BUT, he could change his mind, since he did that (1-2 cars) last year. PT said he was still under contract with Forsythe. You don't suppose GF is enough of an s*b to keep PT from racing, do you?

PT wants to drive "those crapwagons" And, don't ask him to dance...he wears contractor's boots!

Comment

Originally posted by Pack87Man
                              I think learning that Forsythe is holding him to his contract is awfully enlightening.
                              Paul seemed to be saying that Gerry is just a little baby who always has to act like its 100% his decision to do something. Just like last year no one is gonna tell Gerry what to do, but why would he not let Paul sign elsewhere? I think Forsythe is gonna run.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X