From a Video Game Standpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Video Game Standpoint

I'm hoping that with the added attention to IRL with the merger, that someone will come out with a new Indycar game. The Indycar Series 2005 game is a great one, but only about 2/5 of the drivers are still in the IRL. This merger hopefully can bring more and more attention to every facet of Indycar.

No freakin' kidding! We need to a top-notch *simulator* with an optional arcade mode, on an open architecture so good folks can mod in new tracks. Wanna run with a 1996 Lazier, a 2000 Montoya, a 1997 Arie, a 2006 Hornish, and a host of other greats at Indy? Or maybe at Texas World Speedway?

Is there an ICS rFactor mod already?

BTW, be ready for this to end up in the Sim forum...

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

If you are playing on a pc check out rfactor, I'm sure that someone will come out with updated drivers for the ICS module. I personally would like to see a game done for the ps3 or wii though. maybe even the ds.

Comment

There is a game already in production.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyStar
          Can you elaborate on that at all? Now you've got me interested
          The only place where speed and desire culminate in immortality

Comment

Originally posted by IndyStar
            thats news to me...

Codemasters wants nothing to do with their licence right now, and they still have it.

my rFactor mod will be the best PC based Indycar sim, ever...and it will be free

Youll just have to be imaginative that its "indycar" since it wont say or have any "IRL" logos
            http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4233/kiawp.jpg
            Peters Motorsports Designs
            Web - http://www.petersmotorsports.com
            Twitter- @petersmtrsprts

Comment

I dont want EA Sports to take it over and F it up though. Honestly, if they just updated the codemasters game with new drivers and cars and tracks i'd be fine.

Comment

There's also an IndyCar mod for the nascar 2003 .

There is a game currently in the works by Destineer (they did the Wii game), due to be released on May 12.
                http://www.honorflight.org/

Comment

Originally posted by RacingPortaJohn
                  There's also an IndyCar mod for the nascar 2003 .

There is a game currently in the works by Destineer (they did the Wii game), due to be released on May 12.
                  I did the OWR 2007 mod for NR2k3 also...it wont compare to the rFactor stuff

I havnet heard about this Destineer game, but ill have to make some calls about it

edit: good call...Indianapolis 500 Evolution out May 12th, on X360...
                  http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4233/kiawp.jpg
                  Peters Motorsports Designs
                  Web - http://www.petersmotorsports.com
                  Twitter- @petersmtrsprts

Comment

Originally posted by aowzone
                    I did the OWR 2007 mod for NR2k3 also...it wont compare to the rFactor stuff

I havnet heard about this Destineer game, but ill have to make some calls about it

edit: good call...Indianapolis 500 Evolution out May 12th, on X360...
                    the only info I could get was off of IGN, which basically had nothing. Any clue where I could find screenshots or a preview?
                    http://www.honorflight.org/

Comment

you'd think a game coming out May 12th 2008 would have a lot of pics/previews floating around gamespot or IGN...
                      No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by mstrangfeld
                        you'd think a game coming out May 12th 2008 would have a lot of pics/previews floating around gamespot or IGN...
                        I'm finding nothing either. Is this going to be an acutal indycar game? or just the indy 500?

I found a place where you could pre-order buy it... for 65

Comment

Originally posted by Kanaanfan123
                          I'm finding nothing either. Is this going to be an acutal indycar game? or just the indy 500?

I found a place where you could pre-order buy it... for 65
                          Destineer made the wii legends game ...maybe some confusion of something that might be coming out for wii... I might have to hunt down a wii
                          No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

How about a game that is updated every year like others and is available on multiple platforms? I don't want to buy an xbox 360 just for one game.

Comment

Originally posted by irlfan04
                              How about a game that is updated every year like others and is available on multiple platforms? I don't want to buy an xbox 360 just for one game.
                              check out rfactor, it's amazingly fun

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X