Lot 4a Premium Parking Passes for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot 4a Premium Parking Passes for Sale

Due to buying a RV, I have 1 and maybe 2 Lot 4tent parking passes for sale. They are right outside of Turn 4 in a fenced in lot derectly accross the street from Camp and Brew. Face value is $60 let me know if anyone on here is interested.
    Last edited by ROCK; 03-01-2008, 09:41 PM.
    "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love it all, from the first to the last day in May. The moment that race starts is always the greatest moment of my life, and the day I win that race, it will be as if my life has ended. There is nothing more I could want out of life."
    - Eddie Sachs."

4 or 4a?

Lot 4 has tents and RV's. I thought 4a was RV's only.

I'm probably interested. We have some spots in Lot 4 already but may need more. We are DIRECTLY across from Camp & Brew. I could throw a football to them. We park north of the house that is on the lot.

Lot 4 is located northeast of the intersection of 25th Street and Georgetown Road. The entrance to this lot is the same as for the house that sits on this property. The entrances further north on Georgetown Road will be closed.

• Space Size Specifications
      • RV spaces are approximately 20’x40’
      • Tent spaces are approximately 20’x20’
    • Specific Lot Policies
      • Daily parking is not permitted in this lot.
      • No box trucks or box trailers are permitted on the lot.
      • Tents may be directed to areas designated for tents only.
      • This is a family oriented lot. Rowdy behavior or disruption to other campsites will result in removal from the lot.
      • Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
      • Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
    • Hours of Operation – based on type of parking pass
      • Camping of any kind – 24 hours beginning on Thursday of race weekend at 7am through Race Day
    • Amenities – none, this area is dry camping
    • Surface – grass
    Lot 4A Premium is located on Georgetown Road just north of the credential Gate 9A to enter the facility. The entrance to this lot is directly across from the south end of Lot 1B

• Space Size Specifications
      • RV spaces are approximately 20’x50’
    • Specific Lot Policies
      • Daily parking is not permitted in this lot.
      • Tent camping is not permitted in this lot.
      • The dump station and water is provided for the convenience of 4AP patrons only.
      • No stakes shall be driven into the ground.
      • Any tow vehicles must be parked on the same space as the accompanying RV. If any tow vehicles will not fit, the lot manager may designate a special area for their parking.
      • Any decision interpreting or enforcing these policies is at the discretion of IMS.
    • Hours of Operation – based on type of parking pass
      • Camping of any kind – 24 hours beginning on Thursday of race weekend at 7am through Race Day
    • Amenities – none, this area is dry camping
    • Surface – crushed stone
    "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
    Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
    www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by ROCK
      Due to buying a RV, I have 1 and maybe 2 Lot 4tent parking passes for sale. They are right outside of Turn 4 in a fenced in lot derectly accross the street from Camp and Brew. Face value is $60 let me know if anyone on here is interested.

If they are for lot 4..I will take one or both, if available!!!! We goofed as we got married last year and missed out on renewing our lot 4 passes.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by brickyard1911
        4 or 4a?

Lot 4 has tents and RV's. I thought 4a was RV's only.
        Since Lot 4A doesn't allow tents or sell separate tow vehicle passes, it's gotta be Lot 4.

I think ROCK added the word "Premium" to his thread title merely as a marketing ploy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken-Paul
          Since Lot 4A doesn't allow tents or sell separate tow vehicle passes, it's gotta be Lot 4.

I think ROCK added the word "Premium" to his thread title merely as a marketing ploy.

LOL who cares..I want and NEED them!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Indy500fanatic
            LOL who cares..I want and NEED them!!!!
            You'll care if you try showing up at Lot 4A with a TENT!

I can't imagine Indy500fanatic not being in Lot 4!

Looks like things worked out for you here!

Comment

I posted #2 and PM'ed ROCK about them but he has fallen silent.

Maybe after church.
              "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
              www.fairtax.org

Comment

I posted #2 and PM'ed ROCK about them but he has fallen silent.

Maybe after church.
                Looks like he got your message.

If you look at his Post 1, he edited his post to change the description in his thread title to "4", even though it still appears as "4a" on "Threads in Forum" page.

BTW, can you tell who the Lot 4 fanatics are here?

Comment

You'll care if you try showing up at Lot 4A with a TENT!

I can't imagine Indy500fanatic not being in Lot 4!

Looks like things worked out for you here!

Hopefully....and thanks for the nice words!

Yeah it'd be hard to imagine not going because I effed up with the passes last year...
                  As the saying goes, " do something thats against your better judgment and it'll come back to bite ya in the fanny".

...well, its very true lol

Comment

yeah i screwed up, I get the lots mixed up, changed it in the body, but couldnt edit the title
                    "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love it all, from the first to the last day in May. The moment that race starts is always the greatest moment of my life, and the day I win that race, it will be as if my life has ended. There is nothing more I could want out of life."
                    - Eddie Sachs."

Comment

Originally posted by ROCK
                      yeah i screwed up, I get the lots mixed up, changed it in the body, but couldnt edit the title
                      No problem!

BTW, will this be your first time with an RV at Indy?

Huge upgrade in terms of comfort and privacy.

Comment

ROCK and Indy500fanitic,

See your PM's.
                        www.fairtax.org

Comment

No problem!

BTW, will this be your first time with an RV at Indy?

Huge upgrade in terms of comfort and privacy.
                          It hasn't been that long since you did the tent things has it Ken-Paul?
                          www.fairtax.org

Comment

It hasn't been that long since you did the tent things has it Ken-Paul?
                            Yep. Our first year with an RV was 2006.

We've now become too wimpy to ever tent it again!

Comment

Yep. Our first year with an RV was 2006.

We've now become too wimpy to ever tent it again!
                              Last year we had both. RV and tents. With the weather, the long day etc., everything was left down there until Monday. The RV was pulled out of the Lot about an hour before another guy from our group got down there to get the tents.

Somebody stole all of them.
                              www.fairtax.org

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X