Need Indy 500 tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Indy 500 tickets

Due to a rearranged work schedule, it looks like I will have the 500 weekend free this year. No tickets were ordered thinking I would be working, so I need 3 tickets to the race. Looking for 3 together in turn 1, short chute or turn 2 areas. Preferably over half way up the outside stands. IMS website only has very low seats available, stubhub and sites like that are scalping at $300 plus each! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Please email: [email protected]
    Thanks,
    David.

Now that people are getting their tickets in the mail, you might start to see some for sale but it really picks up in April and May. I have a section for free classified ads on my web site where people can post tickets for sale (or also "tickets wanted"). But decent tickets at a decent price don't last very long. I also have direct links to Indy 500 tickets for sale at TicketsNow, StubHub, and eBay, though like you said, you will pay a premium for those.

Here's a link to the IMS Seating Guide at IndianaRacing.net:

IMS Seating Guide and Ticket Links

Also, there's Dan's Indy Motor Speedway Site (the link goes right to the ticket page).

Good luck... you gotta make it to the 500 this year!
    Paul Woods
    IndyCar Buzz | 500 Miles to Go

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X