Tracy vital in this merger!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy vital in this merger!

Everything will come together and play out, but getting PT in the series right now is very, VERY important for this to really take off.

Even TG mentioned how important it was to have him (and he is still got it) and this is a guy who wants IN, and to be a part of history. Nothing like his his former boss.
    Tracy not only wants to be a part of the newly merged series, but wants to get back in Indy so we need to push for PT to get a ride.
    More road and street courses please! Thank You :worship:
    http://www.chapparrelsdiecast.com/
    http://www.autisimspeaks.org

getting PT in the series right now is very, VERY important

No it isn't. I think Tracy would add something to the series, but come on vital, I think not.

Tracy not only wants to be a part of the newly merged series, but wants to get back in Indy

Well most unemployed people want jobs. If Tracy wanted to be back at Indy why did he go back with Gerry in Dec. when it was rumored Gerry wanted to renegotiate his contract. Why did he say he had no interest in Vision Racing. Why is he demanding $1 million dollars in public, before he even has an offer?

You must be a PT fan, I hope he gets a ride (but not with Adretti, Chip, Roger, or NHL and not for a million )
    Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara
      getting PT in the series right now is very, VERY important

No it isn't. I think Tracy would add something to the series, but come on vital, I think not.

Tracy not only wants to be a part of the newly merged series, but wants to get back in Indy

Well most unemployed people want jobs. If Tracy wanted to be back at Indy why did he go back with Gerry in Dec. when it was rumored Gerry wanted to renegotiate his contract. Why did he say he had no interest in Vision Racing. Why is he demanding $1 million dollars in public, before he even has an offer?

You must be a PT fan, I hope he gets a ride (but not with Adretti, Chip, Roger, or NHL and not for a million )
      Most unemployed drivers in the IRL over the years are not millionaires as is Tracy. This isn't a Marty Roth looking for a ride.

Nobody is even close in stature.

Comment

How much money or sponsorship he has has nothing to do with your premise that he is vital to the IRL. Thus far they have survived without him, and the series he was involved with went 'belly up'....both of them.

So...would it be nice to have him in the series? Yea, I guess so, if he keeps his 'nose clean', but he isn't vital.
        Brian W Keske
        bwkdesign.wordpress.com

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."
        -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Champ Car
          Canceled due to economic concerns?

Don't even get into it with this hater. Tara is too blind to even know it took CC to save the IRL and OW. That is the big picture,,,,DUH!!

Comments like that make me ill and its people like that (with that mindset) are the reason both series stayed apart for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by chapparrels
            Most unemployed drivers in the IRL over the years are not millionaires as is Tracy. This isn't a Marty Roth looking for a ride.

What does PT being a millionare have to do with his presence being so important???

PT in the new OW series might be important to the champ car fans, it is not importatnt to the series..

I hope he can get a ride.. but nothing hangs in the balance if he does not
            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by slipstream
              Champ Car

Don't even get into it with this hater. Tara is too blind to even know it took CC to save the IRL and OW. That is the big picture,,,,DUH!!

Comments like that make me ill and its people like that (with that mindset) are the reason both series stayed apart for so long.
              Huh?
              Brian W Keske
              bwkdesign.wordpress.com

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."
              -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Champ Car

Yes very dumb, but expected. LOL

Comment

Champ Car

-cap
                  Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by beej
                    -cap
                    LOL. Can we please move on people? The 500 is once again gong to be awesome.

Comment

I think we are moving on just fine, with or without Paul.
                      Brian W Keske
                      bwkdesign.wordpress.com

-- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I, too, like to see PT get a ride but I also don't think he's vital to the series.
                        He's 39 and let's face it, hasn't been that much of a factor the last 2 seasons. Granted, some of it was the imcompetency of his team, but the last few seasons have been less than stellar all away around.

Important to get PT on board? Perhaps. Vital? No, IMO

Comment

Didn't I hear someone say that PT had $10 mil in Monster sponsorship? He can't get a ride with that and have at least $1 mil left for himself?
                          "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
                          -John Morley

Comment

LOL. Can we please move on people? The 500 is once again gong to be awesome.

I agree, so please explain your positive reply to a negative post?

Let me say it again, I think it would be good if PT is in the IRL series, I do not think it is critical if he is not

move along nothing to see here...

Comment

http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X