Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my 500 Tickets Today

Im thrilled, :tg :kk -cap
    "I think of Indianapolis every day of the year, every hour of the day, and when I sleep, too. Everything I ever wanted in my life, I found inside the walls of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I love it all, from the first to the last day in May. The moment that race starts is always the greatest moment of my life, and the day I win that race, it will be as if my life has ended. There is nothing more I could want out of life."
    - Eddie Sachs."

How can you afford 500 tickets?
    No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

Comment

Mine came today. Along with 4 parking passes to lot 1A.

Comment

Ahhhh, a little happiness in a blue envelope!
        --Paul Dalbey
        (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

Got 'em!!!!!!!!!!!
          "You just don't know what Indy Means", Al Unser Jr.

"That's why to me it does feel more precious when an American wins it...", Michael Andretti

Comment

Me tooo!!!! H stand sec.9 rows FF & GG - Let's go racin'

Comment

50 degrees and Indy tickets(Stand E, Row R) Spring is here

Comment

Got mine too...NE Vista, sect. 24, row CC (although I'll probably use Nick51's tix ).
                "If you go, you can either win or not win. If you don't go for it, you definitely won't win." Jens Voigt

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X