Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelson Phllipe to Conquest or RLR

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/column...ohn&id=3271200

Also says PT could go to Gils ALMS team if he can't get and IndyCar deal.

It would be nice to see Nelson back in a car.

Comment

I like Nelson. He was running fast and smooth last time we saw him in a
      champ car.
      "Is that my *** that I smell burning?" ... Helmet Stogie from "Death spasms of the Mabuchi"

Comment

Originally posted by CorvetteFan
        http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/column...ohn&id=3271200

Also says PT could go to Gils ALMS team if he can't get and IndyCar deal.
        So they're going to pay Tracy $1,000,000?
        Get your head out of your past!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder-Tank
          Honda will front the bill.

Comment

With the reunification and prospect of 50/50 ovals and road courses, hopefully that would entice Gil to start an IRL team.
            More the merrier!
            Rest in peace, Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Austin
              I like Nelson. He was running fast and smooth last time we saw him in a
              champ car.
              Agree. One of them I would like to see in a car.
              “If somebody blocked you, you either hit ’em in the *** or got out of your car and beat their ***,” said A.J. Foyt

Comment

Nelson is really good and a smart driver. PT and Gil. Never thought about that combination.

Comment

The guy won me over. From a ride-buying joke of the worst order to a solid racer.

Gil as an Indycar owner would be kick-a--.
                  "Thank God for the fortune to be here, to be an American."--Alan Kulwicki, 11/15/92

Comment

He can buy a lot of hot dogs and hamburgers with that kind of dough.
                    BRAWNDO - THE THIRST MUTILATOR...IT'S GOT WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

Comment

Paul Tracy and Gil DeFerran together? I am sure Gil will take who ever Honda wants him to take but this has to be one the strangest combo's in Motorsport history. Gil has proven to nothing but a class act and true professional. PT is .... well PT is PT and I will leave it at that.

Comment

Absolutely no way. Oreovicz demonstrates his knowledge of racing series is narrowly focused.

Don't know where PT will end up, but if it is in the ALMS it's a pretty sure thing he won't be taking home seven figures.

Comment

This would be an interesting scenario, especially if RLR and NHL pool resources. Having Philipe, RHR, Wilson, and Rahal would be a pretty popular group of drivers, I would think...
                          --Paul Dalbey
                          (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

If there were ever a driver who really made a substantial improvement through the years, I'd say it was Nelson Phillipe. I never thought he would have won a race after watching him his first year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                              If there were ever a driver who really made a substantial improvement through the years, I'd say it was Nelson Phillipe. I never thought he would have won a race after watching him his first year.
                              What he said! From a running joke to a legitimate contender.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X