Chevelle at IMS on Fast Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevelle at IMS on Fast Friday

I was just listening to X103 here in Indy and during an interview with the guys from Chevelle , they said they will be playing at the Speedway on Fast Friday, May 9th.

Sorry, no link or anything.

If you don't know who they are, feel free to make car jokes...
    Paul Woods
    IndyCar Buzz | 500 Miles to Go

Chevelle is pretty good -- loud, good command, and they have their head on straight. Another good booking for IMS.

http://www.myspace.com/chevelle

By the way... they are playing here in Columbus Ohio on Tuesday, at the Newport.

Racemind: Kim Kardashian Indy Watch : Twitter.com/racemind
    "If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

The only thing I know about them is that they had an interview with the lead singer and I think it was Danica in ESPN the magazine. He said that they are indeed named after the car and that most of the kids from this generation don't make that link.

Comment

Originally posted by Racemind
        Chevelle is pretty good -- loud, good command, and they have their head on straight. Another good booking for IMS.

http://www.myspace.com/chevelle

By the way... they are playing here in Columbus Ohio on Tuesday, at the Newport.
        Are you gonna be there? A friend of mine has tickets and I'm trying to get to night off to go. They are really good live.
        "Ninety-two years ago [the Indy 500] was probably like any other race," said 2005 winner Dan Wheldon. "But over time it's just created so many storylines and history for people of our generation that now it's just massive. People value that history and tradition and you just can't take that away."

Comment

Will they play Malibu or Biscayne Bay anytime soon?
          No signature required

Comment

Originally posted by flyingpylon
            they said they will be playing at the Speedway on Fast Friday, May 9th.
            Oddly, there's no mention of them playing on fast Friday on their myspace site... but the are playing *TONITE* in Indy. Maybe that's also why they were being interviewed.

"If NASCAR didn't want us to sleep through the race then why did they give us a COT?"

Comment

I just hope it doesn't rain again on Fast Friday.
              Have a very blessed day!

Comment

Originally posted by Refutation
                Are you gonna be there?
                Dude, I'm a definite maybe. I have to work late that night, but I may be able to head over late and buy at the door -- 2 warm ups.

Comment

I kept seeing this thread and thinking it had something to do with a 70's muscle car. Personally I'd rather see the car.

Comment

Well, if it was Smokey Yunick's Chevelle I'd be there... :racer:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X