Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robby Gordon will do the double this year if

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robby Gordon will do the double this year if

    he loses his appeal and is causes him to drop out of the top 35 in points. Heard it on ESPN from the blonde guy with the southern accent (yeah, that really narrows it down I know).
    "You make one **** of a caucasian Jackie." The Dude Lebowski

  • #2
    I heard that too and I decribed the reported the exact same way

    Comment


    • #3
      If he finds himself out of the lock-in, job-one will be to get back in, not run Indy. IF Robby loses on appeal, as well as he is running, he still might lock-in. Robby didn't run that well with Ford last year. Look at the Dodges, it isn't an accident they are running fairly well, company engineers are doing a great job, and all teams are getting a lot of help.
      It's always been about the Indy 500!
      I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

      Comment


      • #4
        That's great. More drivers doing the double would help get the intrigue back.

        jono

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd rather get Dario back......

          Actually Monty would be awesome.
          Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Danny Noonan
            he loses his appeal and is causes him to drop out of the top 35 in points. Heard it on ESPN from the blonde guy with the southern accent (yeah, that really narrows it down I know).

            Bet he gets his points back.

            ...---...

            Comment


            • #7
              Is the 500 starting at the same time this year as last 12:00p.m. EDT, If that is true it's hardly feasible to even attempt this - I realize you could have a sub either finish the 500 or start the NASCAR race - Well, there are some good promotional possiblilties if a sponsor steps up - I guess.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WolfGangVonT
                Is the 500 starting at the same time this year as last 12:00p.m. EDT, If that is true it's hardly feasible to even attempt this - I realize you could have a sub either finish the 500 or start the NASCAR race - Well, there are some good promotional possiblilties if a sponsor steps up - I guess.
                1 p.m., same as last year.
                No weather forecasts are ever guaranteed, even if confidence level is high. Even a 99% probability will miss 1% of the time. That's the best anybody can do when predicting highly complex events.

                Comment


                • #9
                  All drivers who are currently in the stock car series need to keep the words "Indy 500" and "double" out of their mouths until they secure a ride and show up for first day of practice


                  esp Tony Stewart
                  "I wasn't going to finish 2nd today...2nd was not in the cards...I was either going to win or i was not going to finish at all..." Eddie Cheever-Victory Lane,Indianapolis Motor Speedway 1998

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mack Too
                    If he finds himself out of the lock-in, job-one will be to get back in, not run Indy. IF Robby loses on appeal, as well as he is running, he still might lock-in. Robby didn't run that well with Ford last year. Look at the Dodges, it isn't an accident they are running fairly well, company engineers are doing a great job, and all teams are getting a lot of help.
                    And this is reality checking in.

                    Robbie is just trying to leverage NASCAR to get what he wants. He simply cannot run Indy for the reasons Mack listed above.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by speedmonkey
                      And this is reality checking in.

                      Robbie is just trying to leverage NASCAR to get what he wants. He simply cannot run Indy for the reasons Mack listed above.
                      I am just gonna be blunt. Robbie Gordon stinks. He did nothing in OW and is a crash highlight film in Nascar.
                      And Yes I know he doesn't have the funds, blah, blah. This guy tosses crap out of his car to get cautions to help him place. He pulled that roll pad right off and tossed it last year. I remember them approaching him with proof it came from his car, and he kept saying, he had no clue.

                      good guy and very nice.
                      Last edited by chapparrels; 02-29-2008, 11:48 PM.
                      More road and street courses please! Thank You :worship:
                      http://www.chapparrelsdiecast.com/
                      http://www.autisimspeaks.org

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BSJracing
                        I'd rather get Dario back......

                        Actually Monty would be awesome.
                        Dale Manus

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by chapparrels
                          I am just gonna be blunt. Robbie Gordon stinks. He did nothing in OW and is a crash highlight film in Nascar.
                          And Yes I know he doesn't have the funds, blah, blah. This guy tosses crap out of his car to get cautions to help him place. He pulled that roll pad right off and tossed it last year. I remember them approaching him with proof it came from his car, and he kept saying, he had no clue.

                          good guy and very nice.
                          You would think that after the other day you would think about what you say and then don't post it.
                          It's always been about the Indy 500!
                          I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mack Too
                            You would think that after the other day you would think about what you say and then don't post it.
                            More road and street courses please! Thank You :worship:
                            http://www.chapparrelsdiecast.com/
                            http://www.autisimspeaks.org

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chapparrels
                              I am just gonna be blunt. Robbie Gordon stinks. He did nothing in OW and is a crash highlight film in Nascar.
                              And Yes I know he doesn't have the funds, blah, blah. This guy tosses crap out of his car to get cautions to help him place. He pulled that roll pad right off and tossed it last year. I remember them approaching him with proof it came from his car, and he kept saying, he had no clue.

                              good guy and very nice.

                              Yet he has more wins than you in both. Not to mention IMSA and offroad.
                              "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

                              "If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

                              Comment

                              Unconfigured Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X