Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Power to KVR? PT Scenario Included!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Power to KVR? PT Scenario Included!

Read in the Indystar Sports section today that Oriol Servia was confirmed with KVR, and they might try and steal Will Power away from Walker Racing..... Possibly opening the door for PT with Walker (Penske Help....)

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...TS01/802290458
    After speaking with George on Thursday, Tracy called friend Jimmy Vasser, who will field a two-car IRL team with Kevin Kalkhoven. Oriol Servia has been designated for one car, and there is talk of the team swiping Will Power and his sponsor from Walker Racing.

Originally posted by INDY500FAN13
    Read in the Indystar Sports section today that Oriol Servia was confirmed with KVR, and they might try and steal Will Power away from Walker Racing..... Possibly opening the door for PT with Walker (Penske Help....)
    Jeez. It's starting to feel like other than AGR, IRL and CC were thrown in a blender and someone flipped the switch.

Comment

I hope Tag can still get a ride

Comment

whats up with Kk stealing other people's driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxracer
          whats up with Kk stealing other people's driver.
          KK is involved in racing. Racing is a form of business. Business operates on and because of money. Drivers drive for money. KK has money that drivers want. Real short dotted line to follow there.
          Dale Manus

Comment

Jimmy Vasser's in the IRL.

Those who might need some help with eternal destiny, might want to see rev-ed based on the above sentence.
            "We won a few races here and there, but the magic died the day Helmet melted." - Doc Austin on slotcar champion Michael Shannon

Comment

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...TS01/802290458
              I think this makes 100% sense if Power goes to KV, I think that PT will end up at Walker.
              No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by mstrangfeld
                I think this makes 100% sense if Power goes to KV, I think that PT will end up at Walker.

One problem, Walker says he doesn't have enough funding....only hamburgers and hotdogs.
                " I can tolerate people forming opinions based on ignorance... that happens every day, but don't pass off your ignorance as facts."

Comment

I think Walker needs Gore, I hope this doesn't happen. I had a lot of give-and-take fun with Derrick in the Media Center, I want him in the ICS with two cars. Penske helping? I would think he has had all of PT he would ever want. Any ICS team owner that helps put PT in the series will end up having him take one or several of his cars out. You reap what you sew. Yes, PT will attract a lot of fans and interest to the ICS, especially from Canada, I only hope he doesn't cost more than he brings.
                  It's always been about the Indy 500!
                  I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by IPS-Indy
                    One problem, Walker says he doesn't have enough funding....only hamburgers and hotdogs.
                    Last year Monster Energy drink shopped a 2-3 million dollar sponsorship package for Tracy's car to Forsythe, GF held out for 7 mil(pre-split money) if Paul can shop that to Walker it might fly?
                    Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

Comment

he said he wanted to drive for penske and this would be a penske-walker team. thats probably about as close to a good ride as he is going to get.
                      GO COLTS!!!

Comment

...did everyone catch this at the bottom;

George spent about $10 million in the offseason to give IMS Productions the ability to televise races in high definition.
                        ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Do we really have to have a driver named "Will Power" tell me we can change that.
                          "There's no doubt he (Herta) spun on purpose," said Dan Wheldon, …one of the Andretti Green Racing mechanics confessed he was "ashamed" that his team resorted to those tactics.

"It's not my fault" ~ Danica

Comment

Originally posted by Dizz Fan
                            Do we really have to have a driver named "Will Power" tell me we can change that.

...better than Beau Brandenburg, Jimmy Bly or Memo Moreno.
                            ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Didn't Roger Penske steal Panther's driver?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X