What's to stop Coyne..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's to stop Coyne..

Minardi, PCM, etc. to run two cars take the 4 chassis and the 2.4 million and throw all its resources at 1 car and run the second car and not put any resourses into it and just run it to get the extra cars and money?

The way I've read the deal is you get one new chassis, one used back-up and an engine lease, plus the $1.2 million TEAM package. And this is per team, not per driver. I don't think any multi driver team from CC is getting two cars and engine per driver. For additional drivers the $1.2 million applies but the owners are on their own for the additional chassis and engine lease.
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Originally posted by midtown
      The way I've read the deal is you get one new chassis, one used back-up and an engine lease, plus the $1.2 million TEAM package. And this is per team, not per driver. I don't think any multi driver team from CC is getting two cars and engine per driver. For additional drivers the $1.2 million applies but the owners are on their own for the additional chassis and engine lease.
      That is not the way I understood it. My understanding is you get two chassis and the engine, plus the 1.2 million TEAM money per car entered at Long Beach. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by midtown
        A team is an entry, as in AGR is a four team entry.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyReds
          A team is an entry, as in AGR is a four team entry.
          When did the ICS start using the stock car terminology of a "team"? I always understood an OW (or sportscar, for that matter) "team" as being all the cars under the same ownership.
          Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X