Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I apologise if this has already been brought up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologise if this has already been brought up?

I would like to see the new reunified IndyCar series take these features from ChampCar:

1 - standing starts at road/street courses

2 - 'push-to-pass' at road/street courses

3 - grid girls everywhere Danica could use fellow godaddy spokesperson Candace Michelle as her grid girl

The new series doesn't need to anything to enhace its oval package and their road/street course action isn't bad, but it could be better
    "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

There were two or three polls and threads on each of these subjects last weekend I think.

No, no, yes.
    It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Yes, NO, Yes

Push to pass is pathetic.
      www.fairtax.org

Comment

What is "push to pass"?

Comment

Standing starts - the only argument made against them was "If we do that then why not copy [insert other feature here] from CCWS/F1 as well"

Push to pass - you've got to be kidding me. This is one of the biggest jokes in sports history.
          Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the Keenest of them all?

Comment

no no and no
            GO COLTS!!!

Comment

standing starts are cool (no on ovals, btw), push to pass isn't racing (just like option tires, mandatory pit windows, and spec cars), grid girls are unneccessary (note: last argument may be influenced to some degree by poster's religious devoutness, may not be objective assessment of situation)
              Some fans claim one series or another runs "real race cars." What's everybody else running, fake race cars? :confused:

INDYCAR - NOW IZODIER THAN EVER!

my blog ... I'm not a big fat woodchuck, I'm THE big fat woodchuck.

Comment

I would like to see the IndyCar Series take the following ideas from CCWS:

No man can cause more grief than that one clinging blindly to the vices of his ancestors. - William Faulkner

Comment

I want to know why there is a need to reinvent the Indycar series. Also keep in mind these next few years are going to be tough for athe series and teams finacially. There is NO reason to force added expenditures on either.
                  Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X