Tracy won't drive for "hamburgers and hot dogs"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy won't drive for "hamburgers and hot dogs"

"Then there's the issue of money: Tracy is believed to want at least $1 million annually in salary.
    "(Oval racing) is pretty dangerous, and I'm not going to drive for hamburgers and hot dogs," Tracy said.
    George said he wouldn't pay Tracy's salary only to have him drive for another team, but he said he'd try to find a sponsor for the team."

From the Star

But would he brave the danger for tenderloins?

He could be another Girth Brooks if he wins Indy.
    "You people worry too much. Strive for change. Root for your favorites. Enjoy the racing. Drop the flag." rev-ed, 3/04

Personally, I think he should hold out for $2 million.

http://harm.net
    http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

i can't find the article saying he wants to drive for penske or tcgr where is it?
      No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Perhaps Porkchops and Apple Sauce?
        "There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt." John Adams 1826
        Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
        www.fairtax.org

Comment

Tenderloins yes, hamburgers and hot dogs no.

Unless the hamburgers were from Fat Burger and the hot dogs, either Der Weinerschnitzel or Nathan's.

Comment

He doesn't need hot dogs, because he is already a weenie anyway.
            Gregg Sebald

Comment

Originally posted by mstrangfeld
              i can't find the article saying he wants to drive for penske or tcgr where is it?
              http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...TS01/802290458
              Gregg Sebald

Comment

He should drive the CAMP and Brew Special

Comment

If Tracy needs more money maybe the people who think he would be so good for the sport can pass the hat. And that Tony George what a cut up, he has enough trouble finding sponsors for his own team and paying his drivers their 'outlandish' salaries but he's going to find one to match Tracy's seven course surf and turf demands.
                  "You can't arrest those guys, they're folk heroes"
                  "They're criminals"
                  "Well most folk heroes started out as criminals"

Comment

Originally posted by gass
                    He should drive the CAMP and Brew Special
                    This is the only car he has a chance of driving for Camp and Brew:

http://harm.net
                    http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

If He drives for Penske, he can take a look at his 2002 trophy while in their shop.

I'm sure they will find a seat for him. His is the last known name from the good ole days. (Sure there is Andretti Jr, Rahal Jr, Foyt Jr) Which I am sure this re-unification is poised to try to re-invigorate.

Comment

You know what they say hot dogs are made out of don't you?

Now that I think about it, PT should relate.
                        It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

Its one thing to talk smack (crapwagon comment), but its another to shoot yourself in the head when you are unemployed...typical PT.

Comment

Originally posted by SoHoosier
                            Its one thing to talk smack (crapwagon comment), but its another to shoot yourself in the head when you are unemployed...typical PT.

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by SoHoosier
                              I can feel for Tracy, a little bit. Forsythe left him high and dry (geez Gerry, what's wrong with putting Indeck on the sidepods like you used to? ) but then you realize at a time when you should feel sorry for old PT, he shoots himself in the foot, making you remember why you could care less for this fellow in the first place.

Chip Ganassi, Roger Penske or Michael Andretti ain't going to pay you $ 1,000,000 to drive their cars. The whole thing reminds of Dr. Evil in the first Austin Powers movie
                              "I love Indianapolis. I love the people. I love everything about it....the tradition, the history." - Dan Wheldon

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X