• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think

There should be a new forum?

Not an IRL forum

Not a CART or CC forum

But just a forum for indycar fans from TF CCF or where-the-helll ever that we can just enjoy the sport for the first time since 1995?
    Delta Force Theme... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM You're Welcome

I do not believe the conversations would change much and would be only as civilized as the moderators demanded.

Things are going pretty well here considering the strong feelings and hopes that folks have had over the years. With the withdrawal of the Nega-Nannies that just bitched about every thing the topics move along with some good insights being shared among the posters.

And I suppose it is now really the Indy Car Series as the forum heading indicates.
    Dale Manus

Comment

The only change I would make is that this should be:

rev-ed's IndyCar Series forum, rather than the space between Indy and Car.

http://harm.net
      http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

At the risk of getting this thread moved to Feedback...

I think the good souls who own and operate TrackForum have gone out of their way to accommodate diverse viewpoints, to the point there are too many sub-forums. Maybe it's time to look at the forums there are, see how much traffic they generate, and perhaps rename and repurpose a few of them. But there's no need for further subdivision. JMO.
        "I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
        --Danny Noonan

Comment

Just change the Champ Car forum to A1GP, Atlantics, Star Mazda and any of the other road racing development series down to Karts.

Comment

I think it's perfect just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by BSJracing
              ... just a forum for indycar fans ... that we can just enjoy the sport...
              This is it.
              If you do what you've always done...

you'll get what you've always gotten.

Comment

I think its going okay...I think we all knew there would be some ribbing amongst the two sides as we came together, but except for some negative PT posts about his crapwagon comment (which is to be expected, and I'm sure he expects to hear it), I don't see any need to split us AGAIN, we just got together. Within a year or two, it wont matter.

Comment

Things are much more interesting and civil than they were about 6 months ago. Maybe with Spring 3 weeks away, love is in the air...
                  "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

We're still talking about what we want to do. Technically the CC finale is at LB, so we might wait until that is over to do much else.

We're kinda in a state of flux right now, just as the series is.

We are open to suggestions. Please use the Feedback forum, cuz' it'll probably get lost here on this one.
                    "If TF members were given solid gold cars, some would complain about the color." - stnkypete

Comment

Originally posted by BSJracing
                      There should be a new forum?

Not an IRL forum

Not a CART or CC forum

But just a forum for indycar fans from TF CCF or where-the-helll ever that we can just enjoy the sport for the first time since 1995?
                      Yes, there ought to be.

Comment

Comments on the logo are welcome. Maybe its too busy or the wording can use some editing?

copyright pending

Comment

Originally posted by GlennH
                          The only change I would make is that this should be:

rev-ed's IndyCar Series forum, rather than the space between Indy and Car.

...that's bugged me for a long time too!
                          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by SportscarBruce
                            Comments on the logo are welcome. Maybe its too busy or the wording can use some editing?

copyright pending
                            Oh my soul, SCB, are you trying to start a... SPLIT!?!?!?!

"I didn't hear a single comment about airboxes, "carbashians", or how terrible the car looked. I did see dozens and dozens of little kids in awe of the speed and how cool the cars looked. We should learn from our children."
                            --Danny Noonan

Comment

The first 25 post are reserved for members of TF who commit to the full season.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X