Aj4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aj4

Looking pretty decent so far - up there with the big boys (and girl).
    I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Originally posted by debdrake
    Looking pretty decent so far - up there with the big boys (and girl).
    The young man is becoming quite a fine driver. If others on this forum would just pay attention and put down the hater-aid,they would see this too. He is going to surprise some here and disappoint some haters here this season.

Comment

reality is...the new IRL will be half oval and half road courses.
      So F4 seems like he has the oval part down.
      Now get some help for your road racing skills!
      Rest in peace, Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011

Comment

He is doing great.

I love the haterade comment. Classic
        www.fairtax.org

Comment

Originally posted by raskav
          reality is...the new IRL will be half oval and half road courses.
          So F4 seems like he has the oval part down.
          Now get some help for your road racing skills!
          Once again if you watched him last year, he did show improvement on rc. Remember he hasn't ran many rc in his career. I think you will see him much better on them this year as well. Grandpa threw him out there in his first rc and of he hadn't even tested on one.He was setting him up for failure. If you look at that first performance to where he ended up last year, it was great improvement. Just watch this season without being too judgemental, and you may be surprised.

Comment

I remember F4 and Ed run into each other at St. Pete.
            Was there something else you wanted me to remember?

(just kidding )
            Rest in peace, Dan Wheldon 1978 - 2011

Comment

Originally posted by foyt fan
              The young man is becoming quite a fine driver. If others on this forum would just pay attention and put down the hater-aid,they would see this too. He is going to surprise some here and disappoint some haters here this season.
              You calling Cosworth out?
              Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Originally posted by The Stickman
                Being a Foyt fan, I would never make personal attacks on anyone.

Comment

This is the AJ Foyt that in 64 out of 65 races in an 18 or so car field missed the top 8?
                  "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

Originally posted by ensign14
                    This is the AJ Foyt that in 64 out of 65 races in an 18 or so car field missed the top 8?
                    This is the AJ Foyt that has never driven for a top notch team, and started his career with no engineer,no testing or teammates. Watch him now, not 4 or 5 years ago. He is still just 23 years old.

Comment

And who would the top 8 be?

Comment

Originally posted by The Stickman

If foytfan won't I sure as hell will.

We NEED another engine in the series...
                        ...---...

Comment

This is the AJ Foyt that has never driven for a top notch team, and started his career with no engineer,no testing or teammates. Watch him now, not 4 or 5 years ago. He is still just 23 years old.
                          I think Tomas beat him 9 out of 10 times in the same car last year when they were both RAF. And Felipe Giaffone outdrove him in part-time drives.

In his fifth full season of IRL racing he should be doing a lot better - after all, he's grown up in it, he's got nothing else that's given him bad racing habits.

Originally posted by Saw150
                          And who would the top 8 be?
                          In all those races? Can't be bothered to find out, but they include Ryan Briscoe, Buddy Rice in a D&R, Kosuke Matsuura, Darren Manning in a Foyt, Alex Barron, Tomas Enge, Giorgio Pantano and Ed Carpenter.
                          "An emphasis was placed on drivers with road racing backgrounds which meant drivers from open wheel, oval track racing were at a disadvantage. That led Tony George to create the IRL." -Indy Review 1996

Comment

I think Tomas beat him 9 out of 10 times in the same car last year when they were both RAF. And Felipe Giaffone outdrove him in part-time drives.

In his fifth full season of IRL racing he should be doing a lot better - after all, he's grown up in it, he's got nothing else that's given him bad racing habits.

In all those races? Can't be bothered to find out, but they include Ryan Briscoe, Buddy Rice in a D&R, Kosuke Matsuura, Darren Manning in a Foyt, Alex Barron, Tomas Enge, Giorgio Pantano and Ed Carpenter.
                            Big difference from being the number one guy to the number three guy.
                            “If somebody blocked you, you either hit ’em in the *** or got out of your car and beat their ***,” said A.J. Foyt

Comment

Per the last paragraph, I take it you're trying to make the point that bunch of no name, mediocre drivers consistently placed ahead of him?
                              A book fell on my head, and I only have my shelf to blame.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X