Homestead question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homestead question

Looking at the schedule for race day, it will be a very long day for my 75 year old father. He's in excellent shape for his age, but still, all day out in the sun, etc. will make it tough. I may just head over for the ICS race, but I would really like to see all 3 events if possible. The only place nearby that has any room is a mom and pop called the Fairway Inn. Anybody ever stayed there, it looks decent from the photos, and we will really only need somewhere to crash. Our condo is 2 hours across Alligator Alley, and I don't feel like driving it that night unless I have to.
    www.dulcetroad.com

My Band's website!!!!

Originally posted by badart
    Looking at the schedule for race day, it will be a very long day for my 75 year old father. He's in excellent shape for his age, but still, all day out in the sun, etc. will make it tough. I may just head over for the ICS race, but I would really like to see all 3 events if possible. The only place nearby that has any room is a mom and pop called the Fairway Inn. Anybody ever stayed there, it looks decent from the photos, and we will really only need somewhere to crash. Our condo is 2 hours across Alligator Alley, and I don't feel like driving it that night unless I have to.

Yea, you don't want to go back to Naples or Ft Myers and drive back over. This looks like one of the decent hotels in the area.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X