Would you rather see Tracy....
    Drive a Dallara at Motegi
    69.79%
    Drive a DP-01 at Long Beach
    30.21%
    "You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."
    -John Morley

Motegi
    No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Tracy dug his own grave. That being said, a mid-pack to lesser team owner may use his services. Coyne?

Comment

I'd rather see him out front and coming out clean past T4 and onto the straight on the 200th lap at IMS.

...in first place.

Comment

I want both Motegi and Long Beach to be good races for the fans there. Therefore, PT in a DP-01 with team Vision at Long Beach.
          After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

How about both?

Comment

Nascar. :d
              I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

I have to agree with Kurt and Vasserfan. This anti PT issue has gone considerably overboard to the point of being just plain cheap talk. He is one of our AOWR drivers and well thought of in most crowds of race fans. Even those who root against him know he is a solid and valued competitor.

(Not sure about the Vision part but, oh, well....... )

Yep, leading the last one at Indy would be a pleasant reward for several years of great racing and entertainment.

Bring it home PT!!
                Dale Manus

Comment

NEITHER - the NASCAR Nationwide race in Mexico City

Comment

Long Beach, so he has one more chance to cause carnage on the last ever DP-01 race cars.
                    For the record, I never had a problem with CART in 1995. Its when they turned beligerant twards IMS and their fans for supporting the IRL that turned me off them.

Comment

Neither. screw him.

Comment

I really don't care which race he runs that weekend. I would like to see him in a decent ride for the entire IndyCar season, though.
                        "If you wait, all that happens is you get older" - Mario Andretti

Comment

Originally posted by Dmanus
                          I have to agree with Kurt and Vasserfan. This anti PT issue has gone considerably overboard to the point of being just plain cheap talk. He is one of our AOWR drivers and well thought of in most crowds of race fans. Even those who root against him know he is a solid and valued competitor.

(Not sure about the Vision part but, oh, well....... )

Yep, leading the last one at Indy would be a pleasant reward for several years of great racing and entertainment.

Bring it home PT!!
                          sorry - personally I disagree ... Tracy was one of the most vocal in denigrating the IndyCar series - coining the term crapwagon ....

don't have any issue with him or any driver coming over but he'll have a lot of work to do to gain respect

Comment

Retired, on his powerboat.
                            "Had every Athenian citizen been a Socrates, every Athenian assembly would still have been a mob." - Federalist 55
                            “My first reaction as a race car driver was to jump out of the car and use the Foyt technique of driver development - grab him and pound some sense into him.”
                            "Make way. I'm Reaganing."

Comment

I's like to see him forced to take a mid-to-rear-pack ride and eat his own vomit.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X