Tracy to Foyt?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracy to Foyt?!

Let be the first to say it. It seems an unusall marriage but I have been hearing rumblings. I was asked to keep quiet until Forsythe annoucement was made. Things are going to be heating up quite a bit hear in the near future. Its time to get excited.
    "If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. 'cause that's all there is."Angel

OMG No!

Comment

nurturing the pipeline
      Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Originally posted by Vangel78
        Let be the first to say it. It seems an unusall marriage but I have been hearing rumblings. I was asked to keep quiet until Forsythe annoucement was made. Things are going to be heating up quite a bit hear in the near future. Its time to get excited.
        That would be about the best seat for PT! I think Foyt and PT are a good match

Comment

Man, that will be fun! Wait until the first time Danica passes him.....

Comment

I really hate it when someone posts rumors with thread titles that imply a statement of fact.

That said, it would be a fun pairing
            "Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate."

2018 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

2018 Long Beach Grand Prix photo gallery

2017 Indianapolis 500 photo gallery

Comment

As scary as it may seem I could actually see that happening. They are both 2 contriversal people.

Comment

I think that is very unlikely

I hope Tracy gets an IndyCar seat for 08, but I think it will be with one of the old CC teams

Comment

Talk about tearing my heart out. Fortunately, all I have to say on that now is source please.

Comment

Coyne or one of the CC backmarkers. He has peed in too many bowls of cornflakes in this sport to get open seats at the front of the grid.

And that isn't even mentioning the fact he spent twelve years being undiplomatic and openly bashing the Indy Car Series.

Grace has its' privileges down the line. PT has no grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke
                      Man, that will be fun! Wait until the first time Danica passes him.....
                      I'm thinking about the first time they disagree over setup. AJ with his sledgehammer and PT throwing a headlock.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkDonohueFan
                        Coyne or one of the CC backmarkers. He has peed in too many bowls of cornflakes in this sport to get open seats at the front of the grid.
                        Sad to say, Foyt is definitely NOT a team "at the front of the grid" right now.
                        "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by sf-indy-fan
                          Sad to say, Foyt is definitely NOT a team "at the front of the grid" right now.
                          True, the best a Foyt team can hope for is best in class . . . (IMO, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Russell
                            True, the best a Foyt team can hope for is best in class . . . (IMO, of course)
                            Been doing better the last couple of years, but they've still got a ways to go.
                            "I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson

RIP, Dan. You will always be one of my heroes.

Comment

This might be better than Tracy going to nascar. Shoot, Tracy driving for AJ might make me willing to put up with Indycar adding a road course....
                              I'm from a place called the internet. Nothing disturbs me.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X