T&S System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&S System

I want apologize for the issues several users had yesterday during the ICS Open Test. Looking back, obviously we would have waited to roll out the new system until a later date.

The issue yesterday weren’t servers, bandwidth, bugs, etc but the current license package we had for development. We can only have so many connections.

Based on last years numbers we didn’t expect to come close to maxing out but with the new interest in the series we did. The good news is we didn’t have any issues with the new system outside of the limit restriction. The upside of this new system is we can give you more data in real time. For races, we will use a CDN to distribute out the entire package for unlimited users.

To correct this issue, we are switching back to the last year’s system on the websites if you wish to view it in HTML.

For TrackForum users, here is a link to the new system. If you do have any issues with the new system post them here so we can look into them. Please include what OS, version and browser you are using.

Again, I apologize for the issues you experienced yesterday.

Let me just say WOW!!! I hope this attention to fans details and concerns continues. Way to go to the powers that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate it when people compare Senna with god . . . I mean he is okay, but come on he isn't Senna. . .

Comment

IMS Online

See "they" do pay attention. :tg
      It's a Hoosier thing, you wouldn't understand...

Comment

no stats ever load for me, Firefox; just says connection to server... it worked yesterday
        Grab Bag Sports - Sports News & Analysis Guaranteed to raise your IQ or your money back!

Comment

...classy post!
          ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Thanks.

T&S wasn't working at all for me yesterday and now its working fine.

Hope you guys can get the new system working for everyone.

Comment

Same for me right now so I am wondering if they are running the IPS thru new system can anybody get it on the old system thru ICS site?
              I hate it when people compare Senna with god . . . I mean he is okay, but come on he isn't Senna. . .

Comment

Does anybody know if there is T&S for mobile devices?

Comment

Originally posted by boomer
                  That would be sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by boomer
                    http://mobile.irlfanatic.com

From our own GlennH

Originally posted by GlennH
                    I'm happy to report that Mobile T&S is now operational! NOTE: I'm aware that the "weather and commentary" is not showing anything right now.

For those who are having problems with flash or the server disconnecting, you can use my mobile site as an alternative, even if you're on a desktop system.

Simply choose the columns you want, and you've got your own customized T&S display!
                    Life's too short to worry/Life's too long to wait
                    Too short not to love everybody/Life's too long to hate

"There are a number of very knowledgeable and entertaining race fans here. There are also a number of morons. Your job is to figure out which is which." - Rev-Ed

Comment

Thanks to the IMS/IRL folks for all their work on the T&S systems.

http://harm.net
                      http://CampAndBrew.com

Comment

What happened to TF member Indycar.com? Are you his replacement?
                        --Paul Dalbey
                        (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

T&S

is it working right now? I have a blank screen on both the new format and the one from the indycar.com website.

Jason
                          I want chicken I want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Comment

I am not able to get either T&S system working right now. Is anyone able to see data?
                            --Paul Dalbey
                            (the poster formerly known as 'pdalbey')

Different men, from vastly different backgrounds, focused on the same goal – a white line painted on a yard of brick 500 miles ahead.

http://Fieldof33.com

Comment

Apparently down at the moment. Note on T&S screen says "Data updates have been slowed due to technical difficulties."
                              Dustin Kessinger

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X