Newman-Haas with Rahal-Letterman
    PCM with Foyt'

Interesting to say the least.....

Panther get 2 teams?
    Foyt with PCM!
    GO COLTS!!!

Comment

PCM and AJ.

AJ will eat them for lunch. That one is going to be ugly.
      After years of fighting and a split, guess what, we are all IndyCar

October will always be a sad racing month for me. RIP Greg and Dan. You both were great and we miss you.

Comment

I would guess that means ccws will be bringing 13 car/driver combos to the grid (so far).

Comment

Anyone notice noone got paired with D&R... by chance or by choice?
          Grab Bag Sports - Sports News & Analysis Guaranteed to raise your IQ or your money back!

Comment

Originally posted by SandWedge
            Anyone notice noone got paired with D&R... by chance or by choice?
            They still haven't announced Rice as their official driver and the other one.... well I can see why no one would want to pair with them.
            “If somebody blocked you, you either hit ’em in the *** or got out of your car and beat their ***,” said A.J. Foyt

Comment

Not shocked that Walker is with Penske considering that Derrick Worked for Roger from the mid 70s untill he formed his team in the late 80s.

The Forsythe AGR one is a shocker for sure when you consider mikey and Pauls history.

KV and Chip is done to all the years Jimmy drove for Chip.

We all know why NHL and RLR are together.

Comment

...I believe the pairings are a tremendous show of sportsmanship and camaraderie between the teams and the series. I won't go so far as to say you wouldn't see this anywhere else but it's still nice to see that every team is treated and considered important.
                ​a bad day at the race track beats a good day at work

Comment

Originally posted by CorvetteFan
                  Not shocked that Walker is with Penske considering that Derrick Worked for Roger from the mid 70s untill he formed his team in the late 80s.

The Forsythe AGR one is a shocker for sure when you consider mikey and Pauls history.

KV and Chip is done to all the years Jimmy drove for Chip.

We all know why NHL and RLR are together.
                  Well don't have to worry about Forsythe AGR awkwardness anymore
                  Grab Bag Sports - Sports News & Analysis Guaranteed to raise your IQ or your money back!

Comment

so does AGR get away with not helping? Maybe assign one of the extra Panther teams to AGR or relieve Foyt of theirs
                    No where in your rambling incoherent response did you come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Interesting Forsythe had one of the best teams to pair with AGR (Indy winner and 2007 champion). Yet they are gone.
                      Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

I think they should pair Roth with AGR now, in place of Forsythe.

Go get 'em Marty and Jay!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X