Now that the split is over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the split is over...

....it's now time for the fans to show their support!

Attend as many races as possible. If you can't attend, watch it on TV. Frequent team sponsors. Reach a hand across the aisle and create some harmony. Invite someone who's not been a fan to attend with you or watch with you.

If we don't, all the euphoria over the re-birth of our favorite sport will be lost.

If Portland was on the schedule I'd be there in a flash (well, a car or a Cessna, actually), even though IMO the track leaves much to be desired.
    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

The split is over? When did this happen?
      Gregg Sebald

Comment

Originally posted by Seadog
        The split is over? When did this happen?
        Just before the green flag of the 1996 US500.
        "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

We are hoping to attend some of the following races. Richmond, Nashville, and maybe the Glen.
          Skypigeon "If you're not on the bus, don't whine about the direction it's going."

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury
            If Portland was on the schedule I'd be there in a flash (well, a car or a Cessna, actually), even though IMO the track leaves much to be desired.

Portland would be my nearest venue so I hope it comes back. I have had the same seats for the last few years so I am really bummed that they cannot make it this year. I was jazzed about the re-pavement, corner and curb upgrades done during the off season. I think it would have really improved the racing. I am making tenative plans to drive down to Infinion late in the season.
            I hate it when people compare Senna with god . . . I mean he is okay, but come on he isn't Senna. . .

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X