Which CC driver wins first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which CC driver wins first?

I think once we get the final pairings of which Indycar team is being "paired" with a CC team that will help us with which ones might be more competitive sooner. But if the talk of Walker being paired with Penske is true.. I'm gonna say Will Power will be the first driver from CC to win an Indycar race.

Wilson after the 2nd or 3rd road course.. Call it a hunch but i think he is one of the better drivers out there.

Comment

Either Wilson on a road course, or Bruno on an oval...

It would be nice to see a guy like Will Power have a shot at a win, though.
      77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
      - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

Comment

It will be a while before any of them win. The best teams have been in the IRL for a few years. NHL is the only former CC team that is probably on par with the top teams from the IRL. Remember most of these teams wouldn't be here without a handout, and those type of teams don't beat the Penske's, Ganassi's or Andrettti's.

Comment

I agree, Wilson. If they get him shoe-horned into a Dallara I want to see Boris Said in one next. Those that don't know Boris should take every chance they have to meet him, all he is is an adult kid that lives/loves to race.
          It's always been about the Indy 500!
          I realize I have the right to remain silent, but don't have the ability or enough common sense to do so.:rolleyes:

Comment

Whoever wins LB.
            GO COLTS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irnlsfan
              Whoever wins LB.
              That was too easy, wasn't it irlnsfan?

Comment

How long did it take Penske or TCG to win, or AGR? Where do I find the records?

NHL will spend the money on testing to have the cars dialled in by Indy, so Wilson would be my bet.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyReds
                  How long did it take Penske or TCG to win, or AGR? Where do I find the records?

NHL will spend the money on testing to have the cars dialled in by Indy, so Wilson would be my bet.
                  Ganassi won his first IRL race - of course that was with Montoya at Indy. I think Penske did the same thing with Helio. Andretti-Green won the 2nd race of 2003 (Phoenix) with Tony Kanaan.

As for this year, however, hard to say. Most of the teams coming over are not as strong as the "Big 3" were, and NHL is without their championship-winning driver. If Bourdais was still there, he'd be a lock, but without him, who knows?
                  "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." --- Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by SLKRR
                    Ganassi won his first IRL race - of course that was with Montoya at Indy. I think Penske did the same thing with Helio. Andretti-Green won the 2nd race of 2003 (Phoenix) with Tony Kanaan.

As for this year, however, hard to say. Most of the teams coming over are not as strong as the "Big 3" were, and NHL is without their championship-winning driver. If Bourdais was still there, he'd be a lock, but without him, who knows?

Penske ran at Phoenix before they came back to Indy. Purple cars.
                    "Only a fool fights in a burning house."-Kang

"If you listen to fools....The Maaahhhhb Ruuuules....."-Ronnie James Dio

Comment

There was a "merger", there are no CC drivers. No?
                      A book fell on my head, and I only have my shelf to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Fury
                        Penske ran at Phoenix before they came back to Indy. Purple cars.
                        Yeah, I was thinking there might have been another race in there for Penske. Couldn't remember for sure.
                        "Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose." --- Ayrton Senna

Comment

Wilson is the odds-on favorite. I really like Power, but if Walker only runs one car it's going to make that learning curve even tougher, so I don't think we'll really see the best of him this year.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X