Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that the first official test session in 2008 is over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that the first official test session in 2008 is over...

Opinions? Comments?

I know it's early, but I'm liking seeing Foyt up in the top 6.

However, I am disappointed in more than just a few ways in AGR... while Kanaan is the boss driver of the team now, the pressure is on Marco and Danica to step it up. Marco is now a 3rd year driver, and Danica is in her 4th as an IndyCar Series driver. This year, for both, is do or die.

We'll see what happens tomorrow... it's nice to see an underdog have a car that can be considered "quick" for once.
    77 Forever - Rest in Peace Dan.

- @KBrughelli11
    - @AcrossTheBricks

"Life is too short to be consumed by the circumstances that make us sour." - Helio Castroneves

Originally posted by fastmaster26
    Opinions? Comments?

I know it's early, but I'm liking seeing Foyt up in the top 6.

However, I am disappointed in more than just a few ways in AGR... while Kanaan is the boss driver of the team now, the pressure is on Marco and Danica to step it up. Marco is now a 3rd year driver, and Danica is in her 4th as an IndyCar Series driver. This year, for both, is do or die.

We'll see what happens tomorrow... it's nice to see an underdog have a car that can be considered "quick" for once.
    as you noted, it's early.

but based on the last few years, i think it is a pretty safe bet that agr, penske and tcgr will be fast all year.

....and that wind tunnels are the scourge of the irl.
    http://danwheldon.shutterfly.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X