Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a way to here the xm broadcast with out having xm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a way to here the xm broadcast with out having xm?

does anyone have a link to listen to the indycar broadcast from the test?

anyone?

Comment

Nothing that I know of. However, you can always sign up for the free trial of XM which IIRC, is for 3 months.

Edit: Trial states 80+ channels so don't know what channels are/aren't included.
      Dustin Kessinger

Comment

You can get some of the XM channels over Direct TV but not the sports programming, only music. Same for AOL.

I _think_ you can subscribe to XM and then get everything over the internet but that will cost you the same as an auto sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Wilke
          You can get some of the XM channels over Direct TV but not the sports programming, only music. Same for AOL.

I _think_ you can subscribe to XM and then get everything over the internet but that will cost you the same as an auto sub.
          You can not get everything over the Internet. XM 144 which has the racing shows can not be heard over the Internet.

Comment

you need a subscription and you'll need a unitl for all of your indycar needs only on XM channel 144!!!!!!!
            New York Football Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
              does anyone have a link to listen to the indycar broadcast from the test?
              XM can be streamed by subscribers online... BUT, XM144/145 are not available in the stream.

Comment

So the simple answer is:

NO!
                Tara was the name of our cat.

Comment

An even simpler answer is that it wasn't broadcast on XM anyway, on any channel. Channel 144 (XM Sports Nation) had Kornheiser on, and channel 145 (The IRL Channel) isn't in the program guide anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by hanger
                    An even simpler answer is that it wasn't broadcast on XM anyway, on any channel. Channel 144 (XM Sports Nation) had Kornheiser on, and channel 145 (The IRL Channel) isn't in the program guide anymore.
                    That is not true. I listened to part of it. It was on from 8 to 10 EST. I recorded most of it on my Inno and plan on listening to it later today.

Comment

Definately not true. I listened to the whole thing. 8-10PM EST

Comment

You're correct! My bad. I thought this was referring to the press conference. I was suprised I couldn't find it on XM during lunch yesterday. :,,,,,: :,,,,,:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X